Part 4

My door swung open and the handle slammed against the way denting it. I'd just fixed the hole from last time. "Not the one i wanted but youll fucking do won'tcha" he said with alcohol on his breath and that sick smile he wore made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. ' here we go' i said silently to myself before i put my book down. " h-hi dad" my voice shook as i spoke. Fuck he wouldnt miss that. "Awe scared?" he laughed as he spoke. " No sir" he glared at me. " Well you should be little girl" his eyes widened as he called me that and my jaw tightened at the word "little". I'm almost his height. I am not little.

His laugh made goosebumps rise on my skin, and he grabbed my arm and threw me to the ground. "Scared yet you ungrateful shit?" I nodded and just stayed down looking up at him. I just noticed the bottle in his hand. vodka ,half empty. "It's rude to stare" he said as his foot connected with my rib cage. Making me groan and curl into a ball on the floor. I'm sure he bruised my ribs, again. Laughing as he watches me groan in pain. " I told you to be afraid" he continued to laugh, stepping on my hand till  he heard the audible crack he was looking for. I heard an agonizing, painful scream. It took a moment for me to realize it came from me. He was breaking my bones.

Another agonizing scream left my lips as the man I call my father broke the half empty bottle of vodka on my arm. The splinters of glass flying everywhere, most landing on other parts of my body tearing my skin. That's when I felt the burning, searing pain of the alcohol pouring into my fresh wounds. He chuckled under his breath once more as my tears and blood pooled on the floor all around me, mixing with the vodka dripping off my body.

At that moment I hoped with all I had left he wouldn't look for jordan. And then the attic creaked. A creak from directly above us. FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK! Would he hear her? I hope he didn't notice it. Goddammit jordan fuck! "Be useful and clean this up" he growled before leaving my room. He turned back and admired what he'd done to me and said "don't even think about leaving your room for the rest of the night". Then went back down stairs. Jordan dropped into my room barely a second after he slammed my door. I'd say having the attic entries in our closets is  rather useful if I could speak.