→𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂

Story recap

As soon as I opened the door, a man looked at me
'He looks familiar' I thought to myself as I stare at him.

Then realisation hit me, it was...

Nobody's pov:-

The (h/c) haired girl stood in shock as the realisation hit her like a truck, while the man stared at her confused on why she is not moving.

"Uh, hello?" The brown haired man said. But still, the girl was still in her own trance. "Is there anything I can help you with?" The man said with a louder tone.which surprisingly shook the girl out of her trance.

"U-uh umm, I'm sorry sir I was.." that was all the words she was able to stutter out while thinking of words to speak . The man immediately recognised who she was and grinned.

"Hey!, there is no reason to panic, Calm down." He said, the grin still on his face. The girl seemed to calm down at his words as she relaxed her shoulders and let out an inaudible sigh.

"Oh sorry about that Sir ho-seok, I wasn't really expecting you to be here...." The girl said embarrassed about her behavior. Ho-seok or J-hope let out a chuckle as he said continued. " It's ok. But glad you remembered me from yesterday. And, don't call me that, call me Hobi."

Y/n pov:-

' is he really letting me call him by his Nick name?'

I thought to myself surprised that junk ho-seok from BTS let me use his Nick name to adress him.

"Oh thank you hobi for understanding me." I said with a sweet smile on my face. He returned the smile and said "well, it was nice to see you missy
I'll get going now." A faint blush crept on to my face at the nickname as I fully entered the training room.

I was fully in my thoughts that didn't even realise that hobi had left the room. ' I'm early so I might aswell take a look at the room.' I said to myself.

The room looked like this :-

My mouth fell open as I took a look around the room

My mouth fell open as I took a look around the room. The practice room by itself was bigger than my whole apartment room.

I was walking around while suddenly the noise of the door opening came. I flinched slightly at the sound it made.My eyes immediately went to the door and there were 5 young boys entering the room with their mouths fell agape as they stare at the room.

They didn't seem to notice me until I stepped closer to them, one guy looked at me and said, "hey, my name is Yeonjun! What's yours?" I couldn't help but smile at the boys excitement. Although I wasn't a fan of social interactions there guys seemed v sweet.

"Hello, my name is y/n! Are you also a trainee here?" I asked even though the answer was obvious. "Yes we are all trainees for a group called TXT!" Another guy said who I assumed was the youngest of them all. "Are you aslo in a group?" The guy named Yeonjun asked I responded with "no, I auditioned for a solo artist. although, even if I wanted to be in a group it seems that there are no girls here.." I said slightly sad that there are no other girl trainees.

"It's fine let's all be friends!, This is soobin, beomgyu, kai and taehyun!" Yeonjun introduced them all.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

We talked for a while, turns out I was older than all of them. A sudden sound of the door opening interrupts out conversation we looked at the door

Standing there was none other than...

A/n

Sorry for not uploading for a while, I will try to upload.

thanks for 22 reads on this book!

Also, who's excited for Lisa's solo?!

Cuz ik I am.

Anyways, thx for reading this chapter, have a good day/night!