the potion project

The day Harry and Draco were excited to do theirproject infornt of the class and do it first so they did and they did it so they walked up to Proffessor Snape and so they did and waited to the to get quiet.

Draco says " our potion is called Strong Love Potion and its where you fall in love with someone with this potion it can work at some times of the point and stuff i'm going let Harry show on Moine "

Harry says " Like he said I'm going to use it on Moine and see what happens to her if this works I will smile for real * puts a drop on Moine and she changes and acts weird * 

Hermione says " I love you Harry Bear so much much and very to!!!!!  * potion wears off * " 

Harry says " see I'm glad that worked and now I 'm smiling now whooo i'm happy "

Draco says " Well that is are potion and now we pick Hermione and Pansy " 

* Pansy and Hermione got up and stand infront of the class * "

Pansy says " Well potion is called Love Strong Potion we had to change the name " 

Hermione says " Yeah so this potion is very strong no kidding at all but are person of the day is Lavender Brown she wanted to do this for the thing " 

Lavender Brown says " Yes I did say that because I love Ronald Weasley so much but he is not  istening to me! * Hermione pours the potion on her  and she changes to really weird " 

Lavender Brown says " * goes hugs Ronald and Ginny startsc laughing and falls off chair whiling laughing at her brother and he isn't happy about this but pushes her off and potions wears off and runs out crying * " 

Hermione says " Jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!! * runs after Lavender and the boys follow her and so does Pansy " 

Lavender says " He is a big jerk and i hate him what happened to him why!?!?!??!?!?!?!!? " 

Hermione says " Well he broke up with me last Summer and i went crying to Harry and he wasn't happy when i called him and he punched Ron in the face cause he desvered it so much. " 

Lavender says " * gives Harry a big hug * " 

Harry says " * hugs back tighter "