•|1|•

I never was the type of girl that enjoyed attention.
I personally prefer to stay in the background, quiet and collected. Attention is loud and disruptive, all too much for me.
For a good while, my life was simple. I was unnoticed and invisible, exactly as I wanted it to be.
But my entire life changed when I made one simple, but very stupid decision.
My mom came to me one night and asked me if I wanted to make a few friends. I agreed, hoping this would be a good experience, and that I might be able to sit with some people at the lunch table. It turned out she signed me up for cheerleading auditions, and surprisingly they excepted me.
I didn't think much of it at first. Not many people would watch me if I didn't attract attention to myself. What was the worst that could happen?
The quarter back of the football team asked me out. That's the worst that could have happened.

And that brings us back to the present.

"Jeon Jungkook, put me down!" I slapped his back repeatedly as he ran across the empty football stadium, me being thrown over his shoulder. "Jungkook, your gonna hurt someone!"
"Oh, come on baby. Cheer up already! You've been quieter than usual today, so I'm trying to lighten up the mood!" He continued to run.
"Jungkook, stop it! This isn't the way to lighten up the mood, you dumbass!" The cheer uniform bow fell out of my hair and onto the ground, my long hair flowing out into Jungkook's face. "Jungkook! Stop running! My bow!"
Jungkook stopped running and set me down on the ground. I looked up and glared at him before running back to where my bow had fell. I cursed under my breath as I picked it up, a rip ruining the design of the left loop. I examined the bow, pinching it with my two index fingers. Dirt was all over them, along with water, I was assuming came from the water on the ground. How disgusting.
I heard faint footsteps behind me, and two arms went around my waist and a chin rested on my shoulder. Jungkook hummed in my ear. "You okay, baby?" He kissed my cheek. I peeled him off of me, and turned to face him, a disapproving look plastered onto my face. He frowned. "Are you angry with me?"
"You ripped my bow." I crossed my arms.
"It's just a bow. Can't you get a new one?"
"Oh? So when I go and rip the Jersey you're supposed to wear for the game tonight, you can go get another one of those too, right?" He looked guilty but angry at the same time.
"Seriously, Soojin? It's just a freaking bow, I'll get you a new one if you care that much."
"Well, I do care that much, thank you." I glared at him.
"Oh my fucking God, Soojin. It's a bow. A goddamn bow. It's easily replaceable. Don't make such a deal out of it."
"Yeah but it's not your bow!" I turned on my heel and walked away from him.
"Damnit. Baby, wait!" He ran after me. I felt his hand grip onto my wrist, pulling me around into him. I collided with his chest, the smell of his cologne immediately filling my lungs. "Babe, I'm sorry. I'll get you a new one, okay?"
"But what if I don't want a new one?" I looked up into his eyes.
He sighed and picked me up, supporting my body by holding me from under my butt. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. "I love you, Soojin." I hummed and rested my head on his shoulder. "Are you not gonna say it back?" He sounded disappointed.
"I love you more, my Kookie." I lifted up my head and kissed his lips repeatedly. He smiled, his adorable bunny teeth making an appearance.
I stuffed my head into the crook of his neck, kissing it once or twice. He giggled softly and began to walk back towards the school building.

 He giggled softly and began to walk back towards the school building

Heyyyy y'all thank you for reading!!
Enjoyyy