•|2|•

The stands of our school was packed full of people as usual. The marching band was in their section along with the colorguard and drum majors. The cheerleaders were down next to the field, right where everyone could see us. How wonderful.
My phone chimed and I picked it up to see who it was. The message read:

Kookie💖😘: hey baby ;3 I left my jersey at ur house after last night did you bring it like I asked u to?
Me: yes, Jungkook. I brought it. And don't act like we did anything inappropriate last night, all we did was cuddle and watch a movie. I'll bring it now. I love you.
Kookie💖😘: I luv u more baby🥰

Smiling, I put my phone down and grabbed his jersey out of my bag. I walked towards the locker room and knocked on the door. "Jungkook? Babe, I brought your jers-" a hand opened the door and dragged me into the locker room. Next thing you know, some random football player is slapping my ass like it's nothing.
I squeaked when the slap happened and I turned around to face Taehyung.
"Kim Taehyung, I swear to God." He smiled his boxy smile at me and poked my cheek.
"Hey babe." I was turned around to face my shirtless boyfriend.
"Jungkook! Put a shirt on!" I blushed as I shielded my eyes from the painfully hot scene in front of me.
"How can I? You have my shirt baby." He removed my eyes from my face and pulled my waist in. He pulled my chin up to look at him. "Hmmm~ you're so cute, princess." He tapped my nose.
"Don't even." I placed a hand on his chest and stuck my tongue out at him. "Here's your jersey. Next time don't loose it." I pecked his cheek and walked away from him. I bumped into the chest of the coach. The coach looked down at me and examined my body, indicating that he new I wasn't supposed to be in the locker room.
"A cheerleader? In the locker room? Alright, who's girlfriend are you?"
I froze in place. "I, uh-"
"She's mine, coach." Jungkook pulled my body into his and I gripped onto the front of his jersey. I looked up at him and he was looking at the coach with a serious expression. Jungkook acknowledged my presence by squeezing my arm protectively.
"Jungkook, this is a boys locker room. Why did you think it was a good idea to bring your girlfriend in here?"
"I'm sorry coach, but I had left my jersey at her house late last night and I requested that she brought it to me today."
"And why were you at her house late last night?" Jungkook stiffened up. A few of the football players snickered at him.
"We were studying sir. He asked me to help him stay on top of his grades." I spoke up. The coach looked at me, and his eyebrows furrowed. I gulped and tightened my grip on Jungkook's jersey. I felt Jungkook rub the side of my shoulder with his thumb in a sympathetic way.
"Thank you, young girl. I appreciate you looking out for my star player." I straightened up my back.
"O-of course." I bowed to him and he walked away into his office. Jungkook sighed and pulled me into a hug.
"Damn. You're good at that baby." He kissed the top of my head.
I hummed. "I need to go now, kook. I love you." I kissed his cheek and left the locker room.
As soon as the door shut behind me, a certain someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me away. I gasped as I looked at my best friend, Hwang Yeji, her twin brother Hwang Hyunjin being on the football team while Yeji herself was a cheerleader.
"Yeji! You scared me!"
"Why were you in the boys locker room!!" She looked at me with her widened eyes.
"Why do you think?"
"Hmm.... did you finally take my advice and start to go out with my brother?!" She smiled at me.
"No, Yeji. You already know that I'm datin-"
"Jungkook. Yeah, yeah. He's just so-"
"Your type? Yeah, Yeji. I already know that you want to date him. But what happened to Chan? I thought you-"
"SHHHHH!" She clamped her hand over my mouth. "Don't say anything out loud!"
"Mmm-"
"Oh, sorry."
I gasped for air. "Yeji, calm down. We need to go back before we get yelled at by-"
"The bitch." Yeji rolled her eyes.
"Yeah..."
Yeji and I walked back to the sidelines but of course, someone was staring at us the whole way back.
"You're both late." She put her hands on her hips and rose one eyebrow up.
"Sorry, Jennie. Soojin was talking to her boyfriend. You know, the captain of the football team. Jeon Jungkook?"
Jennie gritted her teeth while her fists balled up. She stormed over to me and pulled my ponytail.
"You bitch." I yelped as she pulled my head to the left by yanking my ponytail backwards."How many times have I told you to stay aw-"
"What are you doing?" Jennie immediately let go of my hair.
"J-Jungkook! She was pulling my-"
"Hey, baby? Are you alright?" Jungkook came over to me and cupped my cheeks. I sighed and looked up at him, adjusting my ponytail in the process. Yeji pushed my body into Jungkook's on 'accident' and I fell onto him. I looked up again and blushed. Jennie whined and clang onto Jungkook's arm.
"Kookie, I need a strong guy like you to help lift me into the air and get the pompoms that are on the drum majors stands. Please?" She stuck out her bottom lip and pouted at him.
"Uh, sure." I mentally slapped my forehead. He's clueless.

Hey y'all

Hey y'all. Wassup. Hope y'all enjoyed 🙂