The Dream

I walk through the kitchen and suddenly heard a scream.I ran in to the living room, my brother sat on the floor laughing with a red color spreading across the rug. "Brady? What do you do?" My voice shrank in fear.
"I had to do it" He turned my way and dropped the bloody knife on the floor.Behind him lyed my mom.
"Brady!!" I screamed.
I bolt striaght up from sleeping thank god it was a dream.Why would Brady kill mom anyway? Sweat rolled down my face,was it really that bad? Out of peer curiosity I ran down downstairs to find mom and Brady eating breakfast.
"You stink!" Brady teased waving his hand in front of his nose.
"Oh hush I got scared in a dream" I sighed.
"Do tell." Mom smiled, at this Brady frowned and left the room.What?...come on Olivia grow up It will never happen.
"I don't want to". "Why not?"She insisted.
Brady came in ,picked up his bowl and smashed it on the ground.The bowl broke in to a million pieces. "SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO!" Brady screamed Running out the door to school. "Brady NO!" I yelled after him.He gets so phycotic. Oh god! I can't let him do this! I'll come home before Brady to protect mom.Brady is 3 years older than me,17.Before I was born Brady spent 3 years with my dad who beat him to point he had to lie about the briuses to other people.Brady told me that mom sat and watched him do it to Brady.I think that's why Brady protects me so much.