1.0 Chapter 3: Roses and Thorns

Honestly!!! The Akumatized person and the way it's dictated is all me! It's never happened. So yeah!

Mostly when someone gets akumatized I would do POV's of the others or whenever I was thinking you guys into other relationships and into other heads.

Also, ShadowMoth uses a akuma and a amok.

So yeah, I hope you guys like it.

And the flinging that LB does is like swinging. Cool?! I messed that up. When I'll edit, I'll fix it up.

✌️ Peace

________________________________

Rose's POV:

4 days before first chapter!(a day before the book started)

I sit around the corner of the school as I wait for my crush Juleka to pass by. She's been worried about me, but I care for her too! I just have to tell her to make it official so we can tell our other friends.

I've been thinking of letting everyone know about us.

I sit there and Juleka comes toward me.
"Juleka!! I wanted to talk to you today!" I tell her.
"W-what did you want to talk about, Rose?" She mumbles under her breathe. I giggle.
"Come on! Let's go somewhere private! Okay?!" I ask her.
"O-okay." She shrugs her shoulder and removes a purple strange of her hair away from her face.

I stare at her. She's so lovely. She's so cute. She's just adorable.
"I-I wanted to talk to you too! Alot of people have been wondering about us. And..."
"And what, Juleka?!" I asked. Concerned.
"I-I don't want...I don't want." She mumbles. She looks up at me.
"What is it, Juleka?" I ask.
"I-I don't want...I'll tell you later. Okay?!" Juleka says. She looks up at me. Worry fills her eye.
"Oh, Juleka! It's okay. You can tell me when you want to." I hug her.

I see Marinette and I run up to her, leaving Juleka.
"Hey, Marinette!" I say.
"Hey, Rose! What's up?!" She asks.
"I wanted to talk to you about something." I say.
"Okay! What is it?!" She asked, excited.
"I want t-to...could you make two t-shirts that say "R+J 4eva!!♥️" On. And could you make it purple and pink and could I have it in tomorrow. I want signatures of everyone from school so she knows that the whole school is with us!" I ask.
"Of course! I'll have it ready by tomorrow afternoon, Rose!"

I was sooooo excited. I couldn't wait.

I looked back, but Juleka was already gone. I smile at my phone as a text came in from Juleka.

Jule: Hey, could we talk sometime. I love you, 🌹 Rose!!!

Me🌹: Of course, Juleka. I'll see you in a few days. I've got something to do. Keep texting...okay?

Jule: I will! Bye, 🌹

Me🌹: Bye, Jule!!

I'm so lucky to have Juleka!

I go home and go to Luka's boat house. When I know Juleka is not there, but with Meline and Alix.