jus cause yall waited - 5

Chicago
64th
10:42 pm

Jayda POV:

Me and Ari pulled up to the air bnb, thinkin this shit about to be bomb ass hell. This shit is regular we might be in the ghetto. Grew up in the trenches this ain't shit.
Me and Ari began to get ready and do our hygiene to get ready and go to this club.
"This shit bout to be so up bitch!" As Ari said walking into my room twerkin. We both began laughing loudly and started cracking jokes. We finished getting ready and began taking each other pictures.

liked by kingvonfrmdao and 428,927 others jaydacheaves- shitted on em 🥀

jaydacheaves- shitted on em 🥀

kingvonfrmdao💬- fine ma 🤤
↩️ boy bye

asiandabrat💬- 🐍
↩️ sounds personal

therealkylesister💬- my fine ass friend 😩.
↩️right back at chu 😘'

"Gorl, Von is living in you're comments" as Ari said laughing, "I know, I might just get with him" as i said smiling. "Well girl do you, he better make you happy" as Ari said.

Dayvon POV

Me and Durk got into our section, whole lot of big booty bitches got to catch me a nut tonight

Me and Durk got into our section, whole lot of big booty bitches got to catch me a nut tonight. We started ordering bottles turning tf up in our section flashing guns, money, and throwing cash on stripper hoes til' I see one fine bitch catch my attention
From the corner of my eye it seemed like Jayda, but I wasn't to sure so I didn't pay attention to it. I began just sitting in the section smokin on tooka zoning out, As I see Jayda walking pass I stopped
her ...

Jayda POV:

Me and Ari walked passed Von nem section, trying to get there attention which we did. Von came up up behind me leading me to his section and telling Ari to follow behind us.
We get their passing bottles around I'm getting drunk ass hell. Lil Baby song comes on and I started singing loud ass hell "WE STARTED OFF AS CLOSE FRIENDS" as i sang loudly. I saw von looking at me funny from the corner of his eye so I jus brushed it off and didn't pay any mind to it.
The club was over around 2:30 ish in the morning, Von decided that I should go back with him. We smoked a little, got to know each other more until he began to caress on my body.
He nodded his head towards the back seat and I do as told, we get to the back and clothes started coming off aggressively while Von and I were both kissing passionately, we broke out the kiss as Von began to kiss on my breast down to my stomach then onto my inner thighs. Von began to eat like it was his last meal, the way he was using his tongue and his fingers made me moan loudly "Ohhhh Von" as I began to say, he pulled out his member and looked at me for my permission I nodded he head quickly as possible as he began to insert slowly inside of me. "Damn ma you wet ass fuck" as he says lowly, he begins to speed up which makes me moan even louder "Oh shit Dayvon!" as I moaned out, "Whats my name ma" as he says "Dayvon!" He begins to speed up the pace, "Jayda, I said what's my name as he begins to rams hiself inside me more harder "Daddy! Dayvon Daddy!" as I moaned. "Ughh, I'm finna nut." . As I felt something warm bust into me we jus laid there smiling at each other...

What's next??