The 7 Deadly Friends of Sin

Atrocean:"Why does RetroSpecter always have to talk bad about me!?!? What did I do to deserve this from him?!?!?"

Insatian:"Well, Atro, if YOU wouldn't have been so mean towards Retro first, he wouldn't be like this towards you! Does that make sense to you?"

Atrocean:"I guess...Idk..... I'm just hoping to become frienemies and not enemies. Maybe he'll forgive my bad behavior towards him if I just apologize to him.."

Hivemine:"I don't know At.....Ret still seems pretty pissed off about what you did."

Atrocean's POV: Why do I always get lectures? Why do I always have to be the bad guy towards my own friends? I just don't get it. Maybe if I try to get close to Retro and talk with him about what happened, then surely he won't be so mad at me anymore...right?? I hope I'm right about this....I don't want to be wrong and screw things up again. I'm hoping RetroSpecter will understand what I'm trying to do and what I'm trying to say. I don't want him thinking that I'm worse than he already thinks I am!! Maybe Hivemine and them are wrong. Maybe they're not. But who gives a fuck!? I don't. So I'll just try to make the most of it!

Insatian's POV: I just hope Atro doesn't do anything stupid that'll make Retro not want to be around him even more!! Atrocean is always such a fucking dare devil and I don't like it!! He needs to learn to calm down and chill out about Retro. I've never met nor seen any demon act this way at all! I hope Atro can handle Retro when he goes into his second phase...

Hivemine's POV: Atrocean's the one who always seems to get himself into a lot of trouble. No one else around here gets themselves into trouble except for him! Wonder why Atrocean's the only one... Whatever the cause is, I hope it stops. The more Atrocean tries to apologize to Ret and it doesn't work out, the more Ret will transform into his second phase with no warning to Atrocean!! Hopefully Atrocean won't ruin anything this time for Ret! I don't wanna keep having to calm him down...and he never shares his shiny, nice, green crystals with me!! Why does Ret even need those crystals if he won't share them with all of us!? Unless there's someone else he'd share the crystals with....but who???