The Confrontation

Moriati sat at his desk twiddling his pen in his fingers. He couldn't concentrate on any thing apart from that wretched Sherlock Holmes. "Why" asked Moriati to himself. "Why would he do that?" He kept telling himself it wasn't anything of importance but he couldn't help remembering what he saw. "Sherlock was a thief if love" he told himself "and if no one else was going to punish him for it.....he'll have to"

He stormed down to the forensic science lab and stared up at the 12 story building. He thought about turning back but that moment that ruined his life reminded him why he was here.
He stormed through the reception and straight to the lifts. He pressed the button for floor 9. He went over his plan in his head over and over.

- confront him

That was all he'd got so far. But it would all come flooding out as soon as he saw his smug little face.

The lift reached floor 9 and sure enough Sherlock was there. Moriati ran at him and pushed him against an empty table. Glass smashed everywhere but Moriati wouldn't stop until justice was done.....

He beat Sherlock until he was black and blue but just before Moriati was about to punch Sherlock one last time, Molly came into the lab from her lunch break.

"What are you doing!!!???" Shouted Molly
"Giving Sherlock what he deserves" replied Moriati
Just before Moriati was going to punch him again Molly stood between them.
"Sherlock does not deserve any of this" Molly said "what you saw yesterday was a mistake. You have to calm down."
"Fine, if that's what you want. We're done" Moriati said angrily as he stormed out the room

I hope you liked the first part 😃

Please vote and follow me 😄

BTW you needed to read the preface to understand the first chapter
Soz 😁