The Aftertaste

Moriati lay in his bed staring at the photo of him and Molly. He threw one of the empty gin bottles that surrounded him at the photo which made it smash and fall to the ground. He cried non-stop for the evening and drank through rather allot of alcohol. He was drowning in self pity and sorrow.

He woke up the next day with a burning headache and a piercing pain in his heart. "What happened" he asked himself "where did I go wrong?" "I had a loving girlfriend and a descent life all together but now he'd lost both due to that wretched Sherlock Holmes.

The next day he went to work as usual except, it wasn't usual. The news of what he did hadspread like wild fire and everyone was giving him dirty looks. At about 2 o'clock in the afternoon he got called into his bosses office.

"Hello Moriati" said his boss. "Please, take a seat"
"Now, you are probably wondering why I called you in here but do not worry all will become clear."
"Am I right in thinking that you got into a bit of rough and tumble with a man on the 9th floor?" Asked the boss
"Yes but-" replied Moriati but his boss interrupted
"You know that this behaviour is unacceptable so I suggest you take a bit of a rest from your job while things settle down for a bit. Do you understand what I'm saying?"
"Yes"

Moriati stormed out of the office and into the lift. He burst out into tears. Sherlock had taken everything. He needs a taste of his own medicine...

Ooooooo tensions are rising 😱

What will Moriati do??? 😏

Vote for more Moriati 😜👍