Chapter 1

Pascalle's pov

Amy, Riona, Victoria and I sit on Riona's bed. We're bored and we're thinking about what we should do. We're all just laying and sitting, not saying a thing, cause we're just thinking. Victoria is looking on twitter. I'm just singing As Long As You Love Me in my head. Amy is looking out of the window and Riona is also on twitter I think. Just then Victoria jumps up.

'GIRLS ! One Direction is looking for an opening act for their tour! Auditions are today!' she screams. We all jump up.

'Oh my god, let's go !' Riona yells. We wanna run out but then something hits me.

'Uhm girls, we're still in our pyjama's' I say. They turn around and run back into Riona's room. We quickly change. We have kind of outfits like the things they wore on their bootcamp day for The X Factor. Amy is wearing a brown hot pants with a green polo and a white vest. She also wears a beanie. Victoria wears a normal hot pants with a white blouse and black pullover. Riona wears black hotpants and a t shirt with a print on it. And I wear a dark hot pants with a brown shirt and white vest. I also wear a beanie. We all put on our converse and we then walk out, to Amy's car. Victoria and I sit in the back, Amy drives and Riona sits shotgun. Amy starts the engine and we drive to the audition place.

This place is huge. We walk in and we see a lot of girls and boys walking around.

'Welcome to auditions, can I help you?' someone asks us.

'Uhm yeah, we really wanna audition' I say. The girl nods and gives us numbers for on our shirt. We thank her and walk to the waiting hall. How are they gonna choose between all these people? Or something else, how are they gonna choose us ? We wait hours and then finally, our number is called over. I'm so nervous, and I can see that Amy Riona and Victoria are to. We walk on stage, and there is sitting One Direction with Paul and Simon. They all smile. We all stand behind a standart with a mic.

'Hello, what are your names?' Simon asks.

'I'm Amy'

'I'm Riona'

'I'm Victoria'

'And I'm Pascalle' We say.

'And do you already have a bandname?' Simon asks again.

'Yeah it's One Dream' Riona says. The boys smile.

'What song are you gonna sing for us?' Liam asks.

'We're gonna sing a song we wrote ourselves' Victoria says.

'It's called Change Your Life' Amy says. They nod and Simon makes the sign that we can start. Our music starts and we also start.

{Amy} She captures her reflection then she throws the mirror to the floor

Her image is distorted screaming "Is it worth it anymore?" No No No

{Riona}Are you scared of the things that they might put you through?

Does it make you wanna hide the inner you?

{Pascalle}You're not the only one so let them criticise (Ah ah)

You're untouchable when you realise, oh oh oh

{All}Change, change your life, take it all

We gonna stick together know we get through it all

Change, change your life, take it all

You're gonna use it to become what you've always known

(Become what you've always known)

{Victoria}His body starts to flicker like nobody wants to know his name

Just another subtle feelings but nobody that's there for the pain, no no no

{Pascalle}They can rip you, bring you down, down to the sides

But they will never get to the heart you hold inside hmmm

{Amy}You're not the only one so let them criticize (Ah ah)

You're untouchable when you realize, oh oh oh

{all}Change, change your life, take it all

We gonna stick together know we get through it all

Change, change your life, take it all

You're gonna use it to become what you've always known

(Become what you've always known)

Change, change your life, take it all

{Riona}You got the right to show the world

Something never seen

We wanna hear you scream it out

You're not alone

{All}Oh oh oh

Change, change your life, take it all

We gonna stick together know we get through it all

Change, change your life, take it all

You're gonna use it to become what you've always known

(Become what you've always known)

The music stops and the boys all clap. They all have big smiles on their faces. We smile.

'Thank you very much. You need to give us on of your numbers or email address, cause if we choose you, we need a way to tell you' Simon says. We nod. I walk to them and write down my number.

'And your name was Pascalle right?' Louis asks. I nod. I smile and then walk back to the girls. We walk together of stage.

*3 days later*

And again, we're in Riona's room, thinking about what we could do. I'm singing DNA in my head. Victoria and Riona are on twitter and Amy is singing something to. Then my phone buzzes. I sigh. I look at it, unknown number.

Hello love :) It's Louis here, you know, from One Direction. They told me to tell you. We've chosen you as our opening act. Contact us as soon as possible :) xx Louis.

I scream as loud as I can. The girls a look up, confused.

'THEY'VE CHOSEN US!' I yell. I throw my phone at them. They start screaming to. We all dance together through Riona's room. I then grab my phone and text back.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!! Btw, Hey Louis from One Direction :) I mean it, thank you so much ! What now ? O my gosh, we're so happy ! Thank You ! x Pascalle.

This is the best thing that has ever happened to any of us ! This is great ! I really wanna scream all day, but that will mess up my vocal cords. But Oh my gosh ! We're gonna tour with One Direction !

Heyy :D I'm sorry if this is a shitty chapter. But oh well, please comment/vote/what ever :)

xoxo Pascalle <3