public

......dont hit my phone if you on some dumb shit

fuck yo ho from the back,damn shawty bussin

i know some alias shooter, they bustin

spent a band on these dior pants or something

yo bitch on her hands and knees, she suckin

but i mean ho, what u tryna do tho

wake up in the am, pourin up 2 4s

feel kobe bryant cause cause i got two 4s

im getting my bands getting my bands up long live veno

took a shot at the the oops its feeling like a free throw....

las vegas, nevada

8:30

AMARIYAHS POV

It was 8:30 and i was rushing to get my clothes on, i had already brushed my teeth and washed my face, and yes i texted jackson back, damn that nigga act like he dont know how to get off the phone, but he cool. i put a comfortable outfit on.

a/n- except she had yeezy slides on

I was trying to hurry up and get out the house gigi could do my hair when we got there. we supposed meeting toni friends and im not finna be looking like a bum. i got my suitcases out my room and basically ran down the stairs. i got to my car and unlocked my doors and opened the back door and threw the suitcases. i slammed my door and ran back into the house and busted in my room, i dont even know why it was closed in the first place. one of the girls in the room said "can you please hurry up and leave im trying to sleep" i just ignored her cause i didnt have time today. i got my mac book, phone, airpods, sketchbook, and put them in my totebag. i started to walk out my room and forgot to get my ring. so i ran back to my nightstand and got my ring, and left out the room and proceeded to slam the door purposely. I could hear them groaning but i just smiled and ran to my car, i got in my car and put my totebag in the passenger, buckled my seatbelt and i started driving. i opened my phone to put in the gps, i put in the address and put my phone on my dash board.

a/n- this is the type of car she has.