H0rny B!tch

(BxG)

Today's a Saturday, just finished my shift and now I'm off to the bar to drink some booze. Ha.... my boss is seriously making my life so damned, fuck. I can't even say that to him, damn cunt. Can't wait to get wasted, who knows I'll get lucky and somehow will find someone who I can hook up with. I'm in my prime age, can't waste precious time I won't be going back to this age again, right? So why not be reckless now!

Click and clacks the sound of my heels follows me all the way till I reached my destination. The street lights were bright making me able to see all sort of things that people left on the streets, candy wrappers, cigarette butts, beer caps, all sorts are visible in the naked eye. The street were bustling since everyone was on having fun, while here I am tired, but nevertheless some drinks by the end of the day is always worth it.

I pushed open the big door and walked through the small hallway leading to the bar, I can already hear the sound of music blasting loudly in there.

I went to the ladies room, and got my hair and make my clothes not so like a person who just got out of work and touch up my make-up a little. 

I'm ready.

Following the fast beat of the music my heart began to pump, all of the tiredness felt gone as if I hadn't feel tired at all. Walked my way, squeezing through people dancing and drinking to the get a glass of drink, "Vodka, three shots." I say to the bartender. I love the feeling of having such strong alcoholic in my throat, the tingles, the burns, the best feeling!

"Hey! Are you alone right now?" said the man that just came, nodding to him is enough for an answer, "6 tequilas." he said to the bartender. "My treat." he said to me, gulping the rest that he gave me. "Care for a dance?" Sure I said. He pulled me by my wrist all the way to the middle of the dance floor.

We danced for a few minutes before I felt my head spinning, "I need to go." I wanted to go to the bathroom but was stopped by the man that swore his name was Liam. "Darling, don't go. You know what I want, I know what you want. We know that too damn well" Liam said right next to my ear. Fuck, not only is head spinning, my body is feeling hot as well. I dragged him all the way to the corner of the dance floor. With his body trapping my small frame, kissing me, touching me hungrily. "Not here." Even though my mind was still in haze, I don't want people to take shots of me.

Liam stopped kissing me and stared at me eyes that could pierce through my head. Pulled me to the most furthest toilet, and started kissing me again. One by one taking of garments, leaving me with only my underwear and bra. Fuck. He kissed me on my collar bone, sucked me on the neck and all around. Although knowing that will be leaving some marks I still let him do whatever he wants. We kissed as we tore each other's piece of clothing, Liam unhooked my bra unexpectedly as I kissed him, it fell to ground. Leaving me no protection on my upper half of my body.

He took hold of one them and told me that they're beautiful. Massaging and squeezing them both making me my whole body shiver in pleasure. Taking of his belt and pants, seeing Liam in his boxers, with his unit making the front of it wet. Whilst he was doing things with his mouth to my boobs, I moved my hands to take care of the painful erection.

He groaned to my ear while I took his boxers off teasing him a little, "Baby, if you're gonna tease me like this, I suggest that you better prepare not being able to go back later." Liam bit my right nipple "ahh, there do it again." Taking off his boxers and seeing the painful and humongous unit right before my eyes. "Like what you see? And guess what, this whole thing is for you!"

Biting my lip, I stared at his dick, touching the head, circled around it with the pads of my thumb. Every groan, every moan that comes out of his sinful mouth, brings excitement and thrill to my body. My body is reacting to him a lot more that I thought. As he touched my pussy, I didn't realize how wet I've gotten.

"Wow, you're soaking here. look at how sticky you are."
touching my pussy, tapping them, I moaned to his voice, his hand, his smell, to his everything.
"what a fucking slut."
he murmured and groaning as I pumped my hand on his giant cock.
"strip."
I am as naked as a skinless chicken breast, what else does he want me to strip.
nevertheless, I took off the only fabric I have on my body, my panties.

he started by tracing my inner thigh, god. inching closer to my dripping pussy. "touch it now please." I plead with anticipation, I need his fingers in me now.

"patience is key, with no patience how are you going to savor this."

Fuck your patience I want to say. "looks like I won't be needing a lube for this" he said as he opens up my folds and fondles with his pointer finger. rubbing it slowly and surely. Do I hate it? No I don't. But this is taking so long, I need his fingers and cock in me asap.
"Are you taking me seriously? If you're just gonna tease, I'm out man."
I took my hand off his monstrous dick. what a shame, it was definitely a one of a kind gods finest cocks.
"So impatient. Try to plea, maybe I'll do what you want me to do." he took his hands off my pussy as well.

Is he for real?!
This is all for the sake of a godly dick and my youth, count yourself lucky Liam.

I got down on my knees, and licked the base of his cock, taking his balls in my hand. I look up to him. "Can you fuck me please, I want your big dick in me."
I squat and open my legs as I masturbate myself. 

My fingers opening my wet hole, leaking with precum. I see Liam starts jerking his own cock.  I moan loudly, touching my nipples lightly, I moan.  

"Get up." He ordered me. 

I got up, and arranged my pussy to his dick. 

Do I realize that my pussy is not ready for his big dick? Yes, I reckon that. 

But do I care for what ever happens later? No, I just want his cock now. 

"Baby, you do know your pussy is not stretched enough yea?" Contradicting to whatever he just said he pushes the head to my pussy. "My, I might have forgotten to say that I like to fuck brutally and my favorite pussy is an overly fucking tight pussy."

Fuck me. How am I going to survive the next few days?????

He forcefully inserted himself in me. My fucking hole is about to rip open! 

"Ahhgh~ Slow down akhh~"

He continued pounding me with regular rhythm. Pain dominated pleasure, my bottom burned like "FUCK, AHH" moaning that could be mistaken for pleasure. 

"You like that baby? Yeah? Call my name."

"Ah~ LIAM! IT HURTS! Ah~ stop!"

"You want me to stop?" 

He stopped right after, taking his dick out of me. 

"How do you like that?" Not going to lie, I felt cold and exposed. 

"Look at your hole gaping, opening and closing.

You want to me to stop? but look at your hole still glimmering wet." 

Liam leaned down and put his tongue inside my ass, sucking me. 

"Ah~ LIAM!" the sensitivity after being fucked tight is insane. 

His tongue is so wet, the way he glosses over my rim and licking my sides. My whole body shivers. His mouth busy and his hands slapped my ass. 

"Get ready for round two, baby."