In Love With My Daddy

My breath hitched as he licks my folds, I'm so close so very close just one more lick.

He left me hanging, he went out. 

I want to touch myself and let it all out, but I can't my hands are tied to the bed. I want to create some friction with my legs but They're tied on the bed too.

I was helpless in the middle of my heat. He came after one and half hour, and I don't feel like cumming anymore. He has something in his hands, a fucking vibrator, damn it. He did it on purpose, fuck.

He puts the toy in my asshole Before warming me up. I screamed, moaning in pain "Ahh Ahhh!" He turned it on starting on low then soon fasting it up. "Aghhh ahhh stop plea-se!" My moans got louder and louder. I don't want this artificial shit, I want his dick.

"How do you like it kitten?" He smiled Looking at me in my annoyed and unsatisfied with the toy that I was given. "Answer me when I ask!" he turned it on higher, I thought that he turned it on the highest mode, but no I was wrong. 

"I don't like, I want your ah-hh!" I tried my best to say It coherently, but my efforts weren't good enough to satisfy him.

"I can't hear you clearly kitten, say it louder, say it clearer."  He went on the bed looking at my tits jiggling by how fast the toy is going. Touching my right nipple teasing it making it harder for me to say it once again.

"Say it, say it now. What do you want!"  He slapped my tits with both of his hands. "Your dick, I want your dick!" I finally said it loud I hope it's clear enough for daddy's approval. He chuckled, taking the toy out of my ass and took off his pants with his boxers all wet from all the precum. Rubbing his humongous cock, coating it with his saliva as lube.

"You want my dick, i'll give you my dick." He thrusted it in all the way to his base. His cock was a lot bigger than the little Vibrator that was in my ass.

"Ahh daddy!" I moaned out loud.
"You like it kitten?" Thrusting faster.
"Yess i love- it." His thrust gets faster and faster.

Taking the vibrator and putting it in my other hole. I gasped "daddy no please." He just put it in Without it being turned on. All I could do is moan in pleasure. After a little over fithteen minutes I cummed.

"Kitten you didn't wait for me. You need to be punished." He complained looking at me with his eye look that will make everyone go in awe. He played with my boobs "You Won't be the only one cumming." He thrusted in faster and stronger hitting my g-spot, he took the remote and put the toy on the highest mode.

"Ahhh stop daddy please!" I was close to second orgasm less in than 5 minutes. "You slut, you cummed without daddy's permission and now you want to stop half way. Not until I fucking use you to my satisfaction then I'll stop."  I managed not to pass out, after cumming for 4-6times I couldn't count anymore. He came.

"Good job kitten, go to sleep I still have more errands to deal with." He left me naked and tired on the bed without any cover. I know when he says errands it means more Fucking to do, that guy just never gets tired. I want to quit but I can't I fell for my master, I fell for a dickhead.