I Like Someone

Saiki's POV

Toritsuka sat at the seat across from where I was sitting, he kept on twiddling with his fingers until he looked up at me. His face became a little redder then before. " You know it's kind of cute how a very powerful physic loves sweets" he said with a laugh and a smile. My face instantly became all different shades of red. I just stuffed a piece of cake into my mouth and looked at the ground.

" So what did you need to tell me ?" I asked him. I brought my eyes back up at him and to my surprise he was staring straight at me. He sighed and then blushed a little. " Saiki, I think I might like someone !" He shouted out in a nervous tone. At that moment my chest started to hurt a little, maybe it's a cold.

I can't believe he took me out to this cafe just to say that he has a crush. He practically has a crush on a new girl every week, it's nothing special, or is it ?

" And why did you feel the need to tell me that ?" I asked. For some stupid reason I was bothered by this situation. " Saiki, these feelings are real ! I've never felt like this towards someone ever before." He said.

I was so upset about this whole entire situation. I finished the last of my cake as quick as I could and ran out of the cafe. Toritsuka did not need to take me out to a cafe just so he could tell me he has a crush on some stupid girl.

I went to the park closest to my house and I sat on the swings. I just needed to think about this whole entire stupid situation that I'm making such a big deal out of. I'm somewhat happy that I still have this ring it would be so much worse if I could hear everyone and their stupid thoughts.

About ten minutes later I decided to go home, it was getting late.

When I opened the door to the house my mom came running to me. " Oh Ku, where were you " she said in a worried tone. My dad walked up to where me and my mom were I could tell he was also worried but that doesn't matter. " I was out with a friend. " I said. My moms eye brightened up. " I'm surprised you even have friends with how cold you are all the time, son" My dad said.  My mom moved a little closer to my dad and then whispered something to him and he did the same back to her. I didn't exactly know what they were talking about but they made it a little more obvious.

I just went up to my room so I could ignore what they were going to say. I got into my pyjamas and plopped into the bed.