Three

“Hmm... You’re enjoying this so much, huh?” Xiao Zhan murmured after releasing Yibo’s lower lip that he pulled on with his teeth.

“You have no idea.” The younger continued rubbing their clothed cocks together as they rolled on the carpeted floor.

Xiao Zhan couldn’t remember when they fell on the wide space between the couch and the flatscreen, with their tops already scattered around them.

Xiao Zhan was pretty sure his lips will be so swollen the next day because Yibo rammed their lips together like he'd been so deprived of kissing for so long.

They kept their lips locked together while their hands moved between them, trying to get each other naked. And when Yibo's cock sprang up after Xiao Zhan pulled down his boxers with the help of one foot, he just had to pull back and admire it.

Xiao Zhan pressed his palm on the underside of Yibo's hard-on and rubbed it over his abdomen. “I always thought it would look like this whenever you walked out of your room with a screaming bulge between your legs.” Xiao Zhan whispered as he knelt by Yibo's side.

Yibo pushed up from lying down and helped Xiao Zhan take off what’s left of his clothing. “So you were actually paying attention to that.”

“Who wouldn’t?”

Yibo chuckled and caressed Xiao Zhan's sack. “I thought you were ignoring it. That’s why I had to ask you before if you weren’t straight. I knew you weren’t because Zhuocheng confirmed, but I doubted because you kept ignoring me.”

“I was trying to hold myself back and be a decent landlord, and yet you were trying to seduce me all this time...” Xiao Zhan narrowed his eyes and pushed Yibo to lie down. “Fuck you, Yibo.”

Yibo chuckled again. “I can’t wait.” And with that Xiao Zhan hunched down from kneeling on his side to devour the younger’s dick in his mouth. His lips traced down the length of his shaft until he gagged and moaned around him, making Yibo buck his hips up.

Xiao Zhan repeated that again and again, knowing how it was making Yibo crazy whenever the head of his cock jabbed the back of his throat.

“Damn it, Zhan-ge. Come here.” Yibo ordered, pulling on his hips to have him part his legs on the opposite sides of Yibo's head. He groaned around Yibo's length when the latter started circling his tongue on the tip of Xiao Zhan’s well-erected cock.

Yibo stroked his dangling length and sucked on his head while Xiao Zhan bobbed his head up and down the former’s shaft. Xiao Zhan released Yibo's cock from his mouth but kept pumping it when he felt the young man’s fingers circling his entrance.

Xiao Zhan was so eager to be fingered, that he sucked on his own fingers and pushed it inside Yibo's hole even before the other man did the same thing to him. He released Xiao Zhan’s length in a groan, clenching his hole before mimicking what the other did.

With fingers stretching their holes while they sucked on each other’s cock, they both whimpered at the pleasure, over-powering the volume of the movie that was playing in the background.

Feeling the tension first, Xiao Zhan pulled Yibo's cock out from his mouth, releasing it with a loud pop as he scissored his fingers to stretch Yibo's very tight hole. “I’m gonna fucking come, Yibo.” He sounded labored.

Yibo complied by sucking harder on Xiao Zhan’s head as he swirled his tongue on his tip while sliding his finger’s in and out of the latter’s ass. Yibo did so as he jerked his pelvis against Xiao Zhan’s hand that was fisted around his cock, and his fingers that were stretching the tenant’s hot hole.