Kabanata 20

RANS POV

As the monday approaches,it means that another tiring day. September sucks.

Ang hirap maka-catch up sa klase lalo pa't masyadong occupied utak ko simula pa kahapon.

From what this light pain. Why all of a sudden nakaramdam ako ng gano'n? Gabb's revelation.

Then added the fact that it's all different with her. The way I wanted to talk to her for the whole day,weeks,months or even forever. 

How I'm unaware that I was already smiling because of her?This can't be it, right?

It's all entangled in my mind. Hindi ko na alam kung ano uunahin.

Inilabas ko phone para tignan ang oras. 1:17 pm.

Malapit na pala mag-umpisa ang audition for boys. I sighed as I walked towards the gymnasium. Probably this week gonna be stressful.

It took me about 10 minutes when I arrived at the gymnasium. I went straight at my designated place which is to instruct the auditionees but to my surprised Gabb was already there doing my job.

I just quietly stood behind her waiting for her to finish because it's disrespectful if I'll cut her and will just barge in.

"Good luck sa inyo." She ended it with a cheerful tone of her voice na para bang walang pinagdaanan kahapon.

Nagulat siya ng makita ako pagkatapos niyang iinstruct ang mga ito.

"Rans? I already----"

"Saw it. Thank you." I cut her off. She's too slow to said it. "Right. Punta na ako sa pwesto ko." Turo niya sa kanila Abby ,oh also Abrielle,Ecka and Dana. I nodded at her.

Hindi ko akalain na papayag si Abby sa kagustuhan ng kambal niya. Abby is too strict when it comes to Abrielle. Lahat bawal,ayaw niyang payagan si Abrielle because of her condition.

Napatingin ako sa gawi nila Sheki at Sela. Sela with those impassive eyes. Not minding everybody and just watching the performance,looks uninterested.

I heaved a sigh.

We messed up this time real hard. I didn't intend to lie about it but I can't tell it  tho.

Hindi masyadong open si Abby about her family. She will keep her mouth shut when it's about her family.

I just knew about her twin when Abrielle also sneakily went to their Lolo's house. It's their birthday,I was surprised.

The whole time of the audition. I feel awkward because of what happened.

This feelings still bother me.

Hindi ko na nga napansin na natapos na pala ang araw ng audition. I'm physically here but mentally not.

"All of you, student council room now." Ms. Likha said,sternly.

Lahat kami ay gulat ngunit sumunod pa rin sa sinabi ni Ms.Likha. Such an authoritative person.

We quietly went at the student council room. It's only Abrielle who's been apologizing to Sela that making noises.

But Sela just keep her impression impassive as she didn't want to talk to Abrielle.

"Abrielle,stop that." Abby shut her by pulling her beside her and making her behave like a little kid.

Abrielle obeyed her twin sister, pouting,that it is against her will.

Nang makarating kami sa student council room. Lahat kami ay tahimik na umupo sa kaniya-kaniya naming pwesto.

Abrielle about to sit beside Sela but Abby's faster to pull Abrielle and make her sit beside her.

"Ano pong mayroon?" Alice asked,trying to lighten the mood.

Ms.Likha just looked at us unamused with us.
"I should be the one to ask that. Anong mayroon sa inyo?"

Walang sumagot kay Ms.Likha at tanging katahimikan ang bumalot sa tanong nito.

"You can't work everything out if there's a awkward tension between all of you. I know that there is a problem."

Ms.Likha sighed ng tanging pagtahimik lang ang aming nagagawa.

"Sort it out. Solve your problems.Makakauwi na kayo."

We all nodded and bid our goodbye to Ms.Likha.

Nang makalabas kami agad hinanap ng mata ko si Sela. Ms.Likha is right,we need to sort it out dahil hindi magiging maganda working environment namin.

"Sela!" I shouted calling her name because she's walking in a fast pace.

"Sela,please!" Hinahabol ko na siya dahil kailangan na naming maayos 'to.

Hindi ko kayang may alitan between us,our friends.

"Sela!" It's Belle who caught her.

Hingal akong napatingin sa kaniya na wala pa ring emosyon ang mga mata.

I was about to open my mouth when she talked."Not today. Just give me time that's all I need."

Belle removed her grip and let Sela go.

"We'll wait.Take care." 'yan na lang ang tanging nasabi ko bago kami tuluyang umuwi na.

We all gather again at the gymnasium for the second day of boys audition.

Ms.Likha giving all of us a dagger look dahil until now hindi pa rin kami ayos.

I know from her eyes she's disappointed.

Time. She need time.

This time si Abrielle ay nasa pwesto na nila Sela and Sheki.

Obviously, apologizing with a flirtatious manner. Abrielle,that won't help you!

But a grim face of Sela is evident in her. Didn't want Abrielle near her.

She gave her bouquet,a lunch and snacks. She's doing everything just to make Sela forgive her.

Knowing Sela,she can easily forgive. Kahit nga hindi ka pa nagsosorry,napatawad ka na niya. Kailangan niya lang talaga ng time and space for now dahil na rin sa amin.

She needs to process everything to make her accept it.

Napatingin ako sa gawi ni Abby at hindi ko alam kung bakit.

Abby's eyes looks worried and threatened. What  is that?

Why would she feel threatened? That's odd.

"Stop looking at ate Abby." Someone stated.

I looked at that person, who's now wearing a playful smile on her lips.

"Crush mo?"

"No."

"We? Sure?"

"Gabb shut up." Pagpapatigil ko sa pang-aasar gayong isa siya sa mga bumabagabag sa isipan ko.

She pout but I just raised my eyebrow. "Do you need something?"

"Kain tayo sa labas later." Aya nito sa akin nang nakangiti pa.

I stated at her for a second,composing what I might say to make her not feel bad declining her offer.

"It's okay. No pressure." Saad niya ng mapansin ang pagiging hesitant ko sumagot.

"I'm really sorry,Gabb. Maybe next time."

She nodded and forced a smile before leaving me.

I sighed.

I have another priorities and it's Sela. One thing, hindi ko alam ikikilos ko kapag kasama kita.

I feel like you're not good to me.