New Day

***Nicki's POV***
Ugghh im still sore from what happened yesterday. Bey was asleep beside me. She looked so cute sleeping. I kissed her head and got up and went downstairs to cook breakfast. After the food was done, Bey came downstairs and hugged me from behind and pecked my cheek.

"Awwww Nic you didnt have to cook!! I should have been cooking for u"

"Bey, its the least i can do for ya know, saving me from last night"

She grabbed my face and kissed me then pulled away. She looked into my eyes.

"Nika i am always gonna protect you no matter what. I love u"

"Love you too"

We sat down and ate then we spent the rest of the day at home cuddling and watching movies. Then we heard a knock at the door. Bey looked at me and got up and went to the door and looked through the peep hole and saw that it was Solange. She opened it and Solange hugged her and she came over and hugged me.

"Awwww i heard that something happened yesterday to my little cute boo bear" i giggled a lil and Bey started laughing.

"Yea but im ok Solo thanks"

Solange hugged me tight and me her and Bey talked for hours she left and me Bey went upstairs. I watched tv while she stroked my hair. I then fell asleep.

***Bey's POV***

I looked at Nicki sleep so peacefully. I feel so terrible about what happened to her. She doesnt even show any emotion to the situation. She is a strong person and i want her to feel like a queen that she is. I kissed her head and went to take a shower and puts some pajamas on i came back and got in bed and went to sleep.

Heyyyy guys!!! Ik its been along time since i updated any stories. Im sorry but im gonna update like crazy once summer starts. Love y'all -Minajislife

P.S. if you wanna follow my fanpage on instagram my name is @minajxzolanski