Preeran First Night

Hello 👋
Sorry due to my school my schedule was very tight I was not able to update 🤧🤧🤧 . Now enjoy it .....

Let's start

It Countinue from PreeRan Second marriage first night 👀.

The scene starts from the scene karan moves towards Preeta to take his pink pillow . He was leaning towards Preeta

While this he accidentally falls on her . Preeta widen her eyes . And looks at him who was lost in her . She also got lost in his eyes .

Both unknowingly started leaning towards each other . They were totally lost in eachother . Almost their nose were touching with eachother their lips were few Inches away .

And slowly yet passionately finally their lips met . Both were kissing eachother hungrily. Karan hands were on her waist and her one hand was wrapped around his neck and another caressing his hair .

He grip her waist tightly she moans between the kiss taking chance karan enter his tongue inside and starts exploring her mouth .

After sometime due to lack of oxygen both broke the kiss . And look towards eachother . Karan leans towards her neck and bites there . Preeta moans loudly .

Due to this both come back to senses . And look at each other feeling nervous . Preeta slightly push him . And go towards window . Karan looks at her and go after her . Her back was facing to him ....

Karan comes in front of her and see Preeta was slightly blushing looking at moon 🌛 .

Karan - wo woh I I am sorry wo pate nhi kese I mean

Preeta - umm it's ok

Karan ( smirks ) - waise preeta arora oops I mean luthra mujhe kiss karke kese laga !?

Preeta ( nervously ) tu tum ye ye

Karan ( coming closer said huskily ) mai kya preeta ?

Preeta looks away .

Preeta - kuch nhi

Preeta ( changing topic ) waise Tum kitne lucky ho na tumhe itni beautiful or hot biwi mile ha

Karan started laughing !!!

Karan - haha preeta arora seriously tum aur hot hahaha ..... Chalo beautiful toh theek hai par hot kaha se

Preeta - ( angrily ) - tumhare matlab mai hot nhi hu tum dekho karan luthra .

She angrily left to washroom . While karan started laughing .

Karan - ( in mind ) ye andar kyu gyi pat nhi kya Karega .

Inside Washroom

Preeta ( mumurs ) - you double duffer donkey tum dekho abb ab tumhe pata chalega Preeta arora kitni hot 🥵 ha . Bajarbattu kahinka

She quickly changed into a sexy nighty ....