i.t.s (Ch.1)

It all started when we went to a interview and the stupid interviewer read results about who in the band was more "popular" . Luke came in first with a 60% like and 20% dislike ,Luke did good. Then came in Michael 53% like. And 29% dislike ,not that bad Michael said the interviewer , then calum 45%like 26%dislike , then there was me 20%like and 50%dislike now that hit me the boys and the interviewer were speechless all with pitty in their eyes. I looked Down trying to avoid them ,"we'll that has been all thank you so much boys for coming here ,great album" said the interviewer after the camera cut the lady said goodbye and left . And after that all the boys left to our house. But I couldn't find myself leaving. I felt embarrassed not like the boys cared about him so he walked and walked tell his legs and body ran out of energy and he came across a small close space surrounded by trees and a small pond with a huge rock no one seems to have found this place so he sat a tought and tought . They should get a new drummer I mean all the fans suggest it I just I don't now on twiter there are always hashtags like #cutdeeperashton after thinking a little more. I realize it was 10 am I should probably get going, it's dark and anmails come out .walking home I get to our house all of us 4 boys share by the time I got yet its was 11 am , no one was awake so I just walked to my room quietly and went to my room. For some reason I couldn't sleep, so many thoughts clouded my mind, I just Layed there an cried letting all my emotions out and slowly I fell asleep.

( morning)

I woke up to a empty house confused I walked to te kitchen were a note Layed "went out" ~ Luke,calum ,Michael.

So they went out without ashton uh okay I Um I decided to text Niall one my good friends.

Ashypoo- :(

Nibaby - ashy poo are you okay sweetie :) x

Ashypoo- no for the past fucking days I been in the shadow the boys leave me out of everything I just I'm done :/ :(

Nibaby -aw ashy babe I will be right there babes okay ❤

Ashypoo-okay ni💘

After waiting for Niall he finally arrived " NIALL" I screamed and ran to his arms sobbing

" aw ash babes calm down babes ,lets go sit down." Whisperd Niall

After talking with Niall for a whole hour ,the 3 boys arrived only too see

Niall and ashton cuddled up

" um uh hey niall" Luke mumbled

" oh Hey guys" Niall murmured still half asleep I open my eyes yawning . I blush "u-uh hey guys" I whisperd , we Layed their in akward silence " I think I should get get going" Niall said getting up "bye ashy text you later babes" NIALL said and hugged me then left. And their i was left with 3 awkward boys staring at me.

" I uh I'm going to my room '' I say and quickly hurry to my room locking myself thinking how the hell am I going I explain this.

/ an: hey guys so this is my new fanfic sorry if this chapter is a bit short :( it's my first chapter and I'm still brainstorming so yup :) i will see you guys later ily all❤ - rose/