Friendship Games Part II

Fluttershy's Pov

I feel so bad for that new student in crystal prep she just wants to talk with us but tho.And we kinda Got surprised that sugarcoat pull her off and got back to their side at CP.

"goodmorning canterlot high and crystal prep, and welcome to the friendship games." The principal of CP greeted to us while on the stage of the gym.

"our first event will be based on academics." the principal announced and later on we already head to our first event in the friendship games

(Im kinda lazy to type im sorry.....nah just kidding let's go back to the story and by the way i might only put some few games here cuz i really can't type that long)

first we did was chemistry,and we're kinda nervous about because our experiments might explode but we won tho and the other teams experment got explode.

"Canterlot high wins!" principal celestia announce and all of cheered because we won.

and later on we're already at the second game we did was a spelling bee and quiz bee.

"P H A R O H" dashie said in front of the stage and gets buzzed for the wrong answer.

"Crystal Prep wins!" Vice principal luna announced and the CP just clap and they already allow us to go back down from the stage

After we went back down from the stage dashie approached me and said..

"Sorry we lost tho." she said with her one hand at the back of her neck and giggled.

"Aw its fine dashie." i said and gave her a hug which makes her better a little.

a little fast forward~ (sorry hehehe)

the last game for the academic event is that there is two representative in each school will solve answer a math problem.

"Canterlot High Wins!" we all cheered when it announce that our school won in the first event of the friendship games and some students from CPA clapped.

A/N : okay again sorry for my lack of typing im kinda running out of ideas 

-

-

-

-

Blue Lightning's Pov

We're just done in our first event and Canterlot high wins and i hope we would win the Next event.

"Hey lightning you coming with us?" i look at Indigo zap who was Beside me and asked."yeah were going to the cafeteria." Lemon zest said.

"Uh you guys go first i'll catch ya later." i said smiling and i was kinda thinking of hanging out with that cute girl from canterlot high though.'wait what no---'

"Sure i guess we see you later though." indigo zap said and they walked outside the Gymnasium door and waved to me and i waved back.

and minutes Later i already went out to the gym...finding her.

-

-

-

-

-

Fluttershy's Pov

"Uhm guys i think im gonna washed my hands in the bathroom first." i said to my friend while we were walking down the school hall.

"Sure flutters we'll wait for you at the cafeteria." dashie said to me and smiled and i already walk in another direction going to the bathroom.

i opened the bathroom door and no one is here except for me and i went inside and i open the fossit and wash my hands and later on i dried them with a tissue and throw it to the trash.

i was about to head out from the bathroom until someone opened the door and i got shockedna little...its that girl from crystal prep earlier.

"Oh hey hehe did i scare you?" she said in embarrassment and nervous at the same time.

"Uhm a little." i said shyly and silence filled the room for seconds and i playfully touched my hair.

-

"uh...hey wanna hang out later after you guys having a break?" she said Nervously and i nod in agreement and she put her hand On the of her neck and blushed which i think its Kinda cute..wait what no--

-

"Oh and by the way w-what's your name again?" she asked and she's still a little nervous.

-

"Fluttershy." i introduce myself and smile timidly. "Im blue lightning,But my friends just called me Lightning." she said and i think that's a cool name.

After that I already walk going out to the bathroom and lightning opened the door to let me out which is kinda sweet.

'no fluttershy stop about that you have a girlfriend."

after that we bid our goodbyes and i already head back to the cafeteria and where our friends are...

Hello! Im back and its been a while hehe How y'all are doing by the way? (•̀ᴗ•̀)

Anyways Sorry if the Chapter is kinda Short but i'll promise to write a longer one on the next update.Have A Good Day <3