IV.

Kim Rira , CEO of 'The Kims' , 22. She's way too young for her métier , some say. But only she knows that she's at that position because she worked for it.

She is the owner of several hotel chains but oddly enough she owns 19% of SME's shares. She joined this industry to make sure that not one artist is mistreated.

She's seen a lot , Usurer's humiliating her family , bankruptcy , her brother's- nevermind.

She's an Omega , but she has never let anyone use that against her. She might be the most fragile on the hierarchy but she's learnt the hard way. She learnt to be the strongest.

She puts on a facade. A dark , cold icy facade. Her dark black hair , almost mythical black eyes and dusky beige skin do justice to her dominant aura. Her perfect almond eyes make people mistake her to be just a pretty face.

She's much more than a pretty woman. She's an Excellent orrator. Her rhetorics could manipulate you to name everything you have under her name.

She took 'The Kims' from the brink of bankruptcy to being Korea's one of the biggest companies. Because of her sacrifices , She's what's she is.

She's not into dating and love. But she's not untouched. She needs to fulfill her needs. So she hooks up every now and then but she isn't a fan of having strings attached.

She had taken down her facade once , and it had broken her drastically.
She will not do it again.