Untitled Part 4

Everyone of us have our own specific role as a living individual. As for me, my role is a daughter that my parents need from time to time. My mother suffered from kidney failure and heart failure for almost six years. She passed away last 2019, since the day she was diagnosed with kidney failure, I became her personal nurse and assistant. She was scheduled for thrice a week hemodialysis and I go with her in her every schedule and did not attend my class. I was assigned to buy her medicines, foods and medical needed. Even though I'm a bully at school, I still have weaknesses too, that includes my mom. I joined singing competitions to escape my problem, joined choral groups to express that I am tired trough singing. Having sleepless nights just to while reviewing and staying up for her is a big responsibility. I am not allowed to stay at school for lunch because I still have to cook for her, my father and siblings are working hard to support mom's weekly dialysis, but it wasn't enough, there are days that I have to go to my aunt's house for our meal. There are days that it's ok if I could not eat, just making sure she's full. I even left the classroom in the middle of our exam because my phone rang and my mom need me. The routine goes like, before going to school I should bath her, cook for her then carry her back to her room. At lunch time I make her food, help her with her hose and medical tubes. Then at I'm her nurse, getting her BP, injecting her the medicines at massaging her foot 'til she fell asleep and do my school woks. I am not allowed to go to my friend's birthday party because my mother ill be alone at home, I'm not allowed to go and have some fun, she never allows me to stay late outside, I should go home before 5PM. Until I got low grades on one of my subject then my father decided to get mom her personal nurse but she did not liked the idea, she prefers me, and just me. Now, I'm taking care of my father. Still not allowed to stay late outside because no one is cleaning the house and making the food. My role as a daughter is not like other daughters, at an early age I became a strong woman for my mother. I never regretted choosing her before myself because I love her. My role is to turn back what she has done for raising me since I was a baby.