INTRODUCTION

"AGH! OH! Uh.. hey subject! I didn't expect you to come this soon..I swear I thought he said-"

You jumped at the sudden voice, confusion instantly striking you as you wondered where you were...you could have sworn you were in your bed just a few moments ago. What's happening?

"I can't exactly answer that question of yours, he'd be pretty pissed off if I gave you any sorts of information that is highly restricted. Sorry about that, but I'm quite sure you do understand that I feel like keeping my head on my body." The stranger replied to your thoughts, which was quite obviously creepy... but you kept to yourself, not really wanting to bother with them as you're already extremely disoriented. You tried to look around a bit, but you didn't really see much.

"Ahem.-", They gave an awkward and forced cough, trying to grab your attention back to them. It seemed to have worked, as you look back at them "Right, um...I'm really just here to tell you the warnings of this...new life you'll enter? I-I'm just doing my job, so please...don't be mad at me. " They gulped, scared they might mess this up and possibly cost their life. They were shivering so much, that someone would think they were being held at gunpoint.

--------

TW/WARNINGS!

THESE ARE ALL THE THINGS THAT WILL BE IN THIS 'story'! So PLEASE, leave if any of these trigger you!<3

-Unhealthy lovesickness

-Slight sexual content

-Sexual flirts

-A tiny bit of yandere (maybe....maybe a lot...)

-Obsessiveness

-Guilt tripping

-Possessive Behavior

-Detailed(?) torture

-Manipulation

-Simpbur being a absolute creep(Don't worry though, no smut here!)

- Character death

-Blood

-Forced affection

-Kidnapping

-Slight sexual harassment

-And overall a really unhealthy and abusive relationship

--------

"And that's the list he gave me..." They hesitated, staring at the piece of paper and reading it over again in case they had missed something. As they read over it, you notice their expression change. You can't pinpoint exactly what the expression was, but it was something.

"Ah, right! I almost forgot! He also wanted me to give you some information...let me see here.." They flipped through the pages clipped on the clipboard, as if looking for a certain page. Their face relaxes once they find the unerring page.

--------

INFORMATION