𝓢𝓾𝓼 (IM SO SORRY LOL)

*-----___________-----*

You groaned as you feel someone constantly poking your arm. "Go away, asshole." You huffed, not in the mood. You were never a morning person, maybe because of highschool. Always having to wake up so early in the morning, while making sure you got all your work done is so stressful... sadly, the poking refused to be ignored and continued, forcing you to swat the poking hand away.

"I swear [NAME], if you don't get up I'm going to jump onto you until you do." A male voice said, whilst another's just giggled.

"Ok fine jesus. What-?" You force your eyes open and sit up, resting one hand on your head as a sharp pain shot through your head. You chose to ignore it and look over to your side to see your roommate with his arms crossed, wearing similar things as yesterday, except he had a beanie and a black suit on this time. You look down on your bed and see where the giggling is coming from, and as you recognize the person, you smile at your boyfriend.

"Wow, Wilbur. You need a new fashion sense, I mean look at my adorable Jared! He has quite swell fashion choices if I must say." You gleam while staring at Jared on your phone screen, only to hear way more giggles and a hurt Wilbur.

"Wow, [NAME]. Last night, I remember hearing you compliment my fashion choices! You can change moods so quickly." He pouted, flicking your forehead as revenge for insulting him.

"OW! CHRIST DUDE THAT HURT!!.." You squint your eyes as you reach up to your forehead, rubbing it in a way to soothe the injury and calm down the pain.

"Look who's the big baby now!" Wilbur teased with a smirk on his face. This caused you to quickly stand up to your bed and tackle him on the floor, just like last night. "HA! FUCKER!!!- OW HEY!" He pulled a single thing of your hair out, pushing you off of him right after. "Jeez dude, I thought hair pulling was against the fighting rules!" You complained, rubbing your hair like it was a pet.

"What? Rules? We only met last night! You never said there were any rules, so in my defense it's actually fair play!" He put his hand on his chest in a way of defending himself. You hear a voice coming from your phone, interrupting your two's bickering.

"Oh my god, you two are like toddlers! How did I end up dating a 5 year old?" Jared teased, while Wilbur chuckled. "HEY! Just because I'm slightly childish, does NOT mean I'm a 5 year old!" You defended, getting up from the ground and picking up your nearly dead phone.

"Oh shit. We really did not stay up longer than I thought we had. My phone was at like 90%! Stupid technology always needing battery!" You complained, looking around for a charger nearby. Except there was none..

"Damn it. Hey, love? I'm going to have to hang up, my phone is gonna die soon and I have literally no charger. I love youuuuuu!" You carried out the 'u', as you hovered over the hang up button.

"Love you too! Be safe alright?" You smiled, getting ready to hang up, but you were too late as Jared had hung up before you. "He has speedy fingers.." You stated as you turned to Wilbur who was still on the floor, staring at something in his hand...although you couldn't exactly see it from where you were.