Part 52

DAY 1 OF THE WEDDING: GANESH PUJA

(The bride and the groom take blessings from Lord Ganesh who is eventually the preserver, the solver of all the problems. The family prays for the wedding to function smoothly without any major problems.)

IT was 7 in the morning and the puja was done already.

Manik along with the other boys, Abhimanyu Cabir Dhruv and Kartik were together while Manik was taking time to time glances of Nandini who was engaged with some of her relatives talking to her. Seeing her face , Manik knew how badly she wanted to escape the situation. How badly he wanted to help her but he was definitely enjoying her helplessness then. 

He was smiling looking at her giving forceful smiles. This was noticed by Abhimanyu who signalled the other boys to look at him. They exchanged mischievous looks followed by Cabir nudging him by his shoulders bringing him out of his trance.

Cabir smiled broadly and raised his eyebrows looking at Manik. Manik looked at him and roamed his eyes around Dhruv Abhimanyu and Kartik and to avoid nay further awkwardness or teachings , he said.

Manik: Ok do not get ideas ha I am just looking at how helpless she is there.

All others looked at her and understood what was making Manik stare at her.

Cabir, being Cabir : Bhai I pity bhabhi. What type of a spouse are u ha? You are enjoying her helplessness? That's so mean of you. Main abhi ja raha hu bhabhi ko bata ke aata hu main decision badal le vo apna.

He started going only to be pullled back by Manik by his collar and pinned to the wall.

Manik: Don't run your brains when you do not have one. Shut your mouth and also you need to give me answers about a lot of things so you better not mess with me.

Cabir raised his hands up in the air surrendering and said: Woah Woah aaram se bhai maar daloge kya.

Manik left his collars and stood back at his place .

Cabir: *coughs* such a deadly brother.

Kartik: Ok guys but we need to help her. She has the right to enjoy,it's her wedding. She anyways never enjoys gossips.

Mnaik: Hm yes we gotta help her.

Abhimanyu: So go Manik , make some excuse call her and she would be saved.

Manik: Are you out of your senses Mr. Murthy? You want me to be the hot topic for the ladies?

Cabir: Oh yes those aunties would go like " ladke ko dekha hai? bahane bana ke bula ke le gaya. aaj kal ke bache bhi na."

Manik glared at him : DID. I . NOT . ASK . YOU. TO . SHUT. UP ?

Cabir, terrified had his fingers on his lips.

Abhimanyu: Okay guys lets send the girls to help her. Simple.

Cabir: Hm yeah good idea let me call Navya

Cabir had his finger tips on the phone calling Navya and so he failed to notice all the weird looks he was getting from the boys.

Kartik: Cabir you would call Navya? That's some news.

Cabir looked ta him and that's when he saw the expressions their faces carried and specially MANIK.

Manik: The answers I was talking about. Cabir we need to talk for now, call laga.

Cabir looked at him with an expressionless face and continued calling Navya.

Cabir hung up as soon as he could and a min later they saw the girls taking away Nandini saying she needed to choose her jewellery.

Manik smiled looking at her and as Nandini passed by him and she saw his smile, she knew he  noticed her getting frustrated. How can a guy be this frikin cute? (Writer is all aww). Shrugging her thoughts she smiled back and left the area joining the other girls.

NOW, next what Manik did was drag Cabir along with him in his room ignoring all his pleadings.

He locked the door in , crossed his arms, sat on the bed and stared at Cabir waiting for him to speak.

Cabir knew there was no escape and so he started

"When we were at the Murthys, the day Radhika along with Navya landed and we met her at the Murthys, I instantly felt a connection towards her Bhai but as I got to know she has a daughter, I thought she is married. But then, we all got to know it was a broken relationship and I felt relieved . That confused me . Why would her being married or unmarried affect me? Why   did  it affect me? Initially, Radhika is her daughter, this fact stopped me but as I grew closer to Radhika, she is the cutest girl Bhai. Then Tenesse happened, where I got to know that she feels the same for me . We have decided to give us some time for now. There is mutual liking but we need to be sure because this would involve Radhika as well"

As soon as he finished, Manik hugged him tightly.

Manik: I am so proud of you. All the best

Cabir smiled at him and hugged him again.

_________________________________________________________

 Hey guys, sorry to keep you all waiting for so long. I have my semester exams from Monday and so I am quite busy lately. Still,managed to write whatever I could and I know its not upto the mark but please bare with me. Next update would be once I would be done with my exams that is on 7th of October. Till then, hope you guys would not forget me and continue showering love on Manik and Nandini who are to marry soon. 

Thankyou!

-Arushi