Skylar At 9 Years Old

As I sat on my bed listening to the fight between my mother and father all I could think about is a different life, that's all I wanted. My sister Brooklyn, ran into my room and was terrified, "come on Skylar we are running away" she said as tears were rolling down her face "ok but when" I said shaking "now" she opened up my window above my dresser and we ran. We ran to the woods and not looking back but now we couldn't see any trace of home and I was scared that our mother wasn't ok I hope she is, "um Brook what about mom?" I really already missed her, "mom is going to be ok... at least I hope she will be...". As the sun began to set, Brooklyn and I sat down to try and sleep but how could I knowing that our mom could be in danger. I know that Brooklyn wouldn't sleep till I did so I fake fell asleep and once she fell asleep I ran back home. It seemed quite, too quite so I walked in the house and to find my mother laying dead on the floor and no trace of my father. I started to cry and ran back to where Brooklyn was and woke her up, "Mommy is dead" I said crying and shaking "come follow me" as we walked to the house and I showed Brooklyn the dead, cold body belonging to our mother Brooklyn picked me up and started crying and she ran carrying me over to the woods again and she put me down and held my hand, "dad may be around these woods I want you to stay here and don't leave I'm going to look for dad and talk to him but if I don't come back run to town don't come back but just remember I love you and will always love you no matter what" as Brooklyn hugged me and dashed off. After 14 minutes I heard my sisters scream then complete silence, I knew what I had to do and it was run.