❤️

It all started this year, the year my life would finally turn around. I had horrible depression and thought everyone didn't even care I existed. Well one day I was walking down the street after my classes to go get a bite to eat. I had my hair straightened and skinny jeans with a loss fitting top on. This absolutely adorable guy came up to me.
He said "hey love"
I said "hi"
He said "I noticed you were all by yourself"
I said "yea like all the time"
He said "well I want that to change"
I said "what do you mean by that"
He said "will you go out with me"
I said "yea and I'm Grace"
He said "I'm Brian May"
I said "here come sit"
He sat and stared right into my eyes as I did the same thing to him. He asked "are you busy tonight" I said "nope" he said "good you want to come to my place" I said "I'd love that so much". After we finished our tea he gave me a kiss and we walked out the door. I said "this is gonna sound dumb but I just realized you play in my favorite band" he said "Aww thanks and don't worry that was cute". I went and got on a black dress. It was strapless and my cleavage showed a lot. I got on black pumps to and called him to say I was coming over. I took a taxi there and he opened the door for me. Bri said "follow me" I said "okay where are we going" He said "somewhere love". He took me up his stairs and we entered his room. He moved in closer to me as we sat on his bed. His delicate hands touched my breasts and he said "relax babe" I said "ok" laying back on his bed. I felt his body heat and his face moved close to mine. His soft sweet lips touched mine and he got on top of me.