5

gloss.kitty

kitty

gloss.kitty Theses to idiots are my best friends, my favorite humans, and the purpose for a living. No matter how many times I deny that Jimin is a part of this relationship they are infact they are the heart and and Hoseok is soul, and I am the vessel. welcome Yoonminseok aka JIMIN and their boyfriends! 💜💜

IN REAL LIFE
Jungkook sighed in math class. He was forced to sit next Everleigh. She had been evil smiling all at him. He knew she was up to no good.

" so, you and Tae hun?" Asked Everleigh.

" Yes. Tonight will give them my whole life forever,"

" Yeah. Well Just you know... I wish it was me,"

" Oh. I know you do, it funny because when I met Tae was dating Macey, and I thought I was gonna marry her one day but then I met her older Taehyung, and I was amazed by him, and she knew so she gave him to me. Honestly she would anything for her brother,"

" weren't jimin and Tae dating when you guys met?"

" yes, wait why I am I telling you this? You are the enemy here,"

" Jungkook, what is the answer to number five," asked the professor.

" Umm Forty 22 hundred, and 11," Jungkook Said.

Since Jungkook was good at everything, he was extremely good at math.

The Professor and other student worked out the math problem and got that answer.

" Mr. Jeon. You need to test out of this math class and get into a higher one if you can look at problem and get the answer... like that," said the Professor as she handed him a paper slip for the office to get his math class switched.

Jeon Jungkook took the paper and walked out of classed.

He called Macey and Namjoon.

" Mae, are you busy at the moment?"  You, me and Namjoon need to go get the ring,"

" okay meet me at the car,"

" yes it is still parked there,"

they hung up the phone.

Jeon Jungkook walked to the car.  And Taehyung with the car, about to step Into to it.

" Kookie, what are doing here? I have been looking for you all moring? I need to go get gas my mother texted for me to do that,"

" But Taehyung, Namjoon, and Macey and I are going shopping for my movie, they will be helping me get props and things, plus I heard hoseok is running practice longer,"

" I know but umm... I am not the dance team, you are?"

" Yeah I Just back from Math,"

" Tae, I have been looking everywhere for you," said Jimin running up to him.

" Hoseok needs us for an additional dance practice, and also my since he is teaching the dance I need a partner and he gave both Macey and Jungkook the day off for business responsibilities... so would you like to be my dance partner for today,"

" OMG really, will get me on the dance team then?"

" I hope so, also umm I like your skirt. But next don't wear the skirt as me," laughed Jimin.

" Tae Tae. I love you... and Macey and I will put gas into the car, I know how she gets,"

"Bye. Kookie, I love you,"

Oh. That was a close one.

" What the hell was that?" Asked Namjoon,

" why is Everleigh with you guys,"

" She followed you out of math class,"

" why are you here?"

" I want to help pick out the ring. I mean I also stopped this relationship but I didn't, it is the least I could I do,"

" StAY THE HELL AWAY FORM ME & TEA! I AM GONNA MARRY THEM AND YOU NEED STAY AWAY!"

—// with Tae & Jimin

" why were you really at the car?"

" Well, I wanted to purpose to Kookie today, and I needed to go get the ring,"

" Oh, well there are more important things to do like dance our feelings out, besides we have to go shopping for your dress tonight,"

" Well, actually I was gonna wear suit,"

" For your Date? Or the party?"

" My date and then to party,"

" Oh, well. Maybe you wear a dress, you want to look perfect for your seven years with Kookie right,"

" yes I guess, but we planned on wearing the outfits we met each other in, and was wearing a suit that day,"

" Well, we get one that matches our school uniform, but listen to me.. let's Just to dance practice,"

" Okay fine,"

———————————————————————————