Not Now

Chapter.1
Run,Run,Run the wind cuts
against my skin and my long hair flowing in the wind I cant stop just not right now my wolf cries for me to return to our mate but I cant the day is fading and the woods are becoming more and more lonely I come to a complete stop and breathe. I began walking im only wearing a pair of black converses and grey "PINK" sweatpants and a black tanktop with a bra of course. I look down at my brown arm and im bleeding bad but I know he is following me so I have to keep moving. I smell him he is close really close and I cant run "STOP" I know that voice and now im scared. Slowly I turn around and there stood my mate shirtless, fuming, and his eyes swirling in black pits he knows im scared of him. "Your coming home." He actually thinks im going to listen. "I will not and after all you do have a bitch waiting for you." His walks towards me and rubs his thumb over my collarbone and looks deep into my eyes and the eyes that I love return, those big green eyes. " Your a monster." I push his hand away. "Keara please." "Just not now, ill be home later." I probably didn't even get that far because im still in pack territory. He shifts into his black wolf and those eyes are still shining bright green. Then runs off as I began my walk back to the house balling my eyes out he chose that red headed slut over his own fucking mate. I haven't been rejected cause that would have killed the both of us. So I walk for about another mile or so and there it is the beautiful pack house we live in Oregon so its pretty deserted but the house is made of glass and stone and its freaking humongous! I open the front door and all the pack members were inside there rooms waiting till the tension cooled down because of the argument. I got inside my room and closed the door my room was white and velvet themed simply beautiful. There was a knock on my door "come in." Its that bitch of a mate again he comes in and closes the door and I plop down on my bed as he slouchs against the wall. "You know I thought I loved you." I say calmy. I roll over facing him. He sits down on the floor and stretches out "I still love you and you will always be mine." I start laughing "yea right not with that bitch around." Then he licks his pink lips and clenches his fist I through my legs around my velvet sheets and sit on the edge. "You really want to bring this up now." There goes the big bad wolf ."Bradley you chose that wanna be luna over your own mate." I get up and walk towards my bathroom and closed the door because any minute stuff is gonna start breaking I switch the lights on and examine the bathroom white and marble walk in shower and a marble counter and bright lights above the sink. The door swings open I only get scared when things start unraveling. "What do you want me to do keara." He steps closer and closer I take steps back towards the wall until the stone wall stops me from going any further this boy is 6'2 and im only 5'3 we are inches apart and I can only see his exposed chest. I move out of the way and look at him. "I want you to fucking dump that bitch and go with your fucking mate." There goes the first punch at the wall leaving a big ass hole. The second punch the mirror *crash* the lights dimmed and I see the blood trickling down his knuckles we always fuck eachothers rooms up all the time a stinging sensation runs up my arm and I look down only to find the gash on it from running in the woods. "Leave." I try to say with meaning. Still he doesn't budge. "Leave Bradley." Im starting to get pissed off so I leave my room and hunt that hoe down her scent smells like fish cause she let every non mated pack memeber hit inculding mine and when its mine dont fuck with it. I find her in the kitchen drinking water and I walk up to her and wait for her to finish. "Hello." I smile then that huzzy rolls her eyes and sits the glass down. I punch the shit out of her and start attacking that bitch she got a few hits but that bitch doesnt look to pretty fuckable now. Before we used to be friends Brittany is her name she is 18 ,5'8 slim,pale,green eyes and long red hair. Im pulled off of her by my friend tara we have been friends for a minute now. "Bitch calm yo ass down." She thinks she is black I love this girl too death she is latino love her. "Keke da fuck yo problem." She pulls me into the living and we sit on the big tan fuzzy beanbag chairs. " tt she is fucking my mate." I look at her and she pops her gum always chewing on that damn gum. "And you aint beat his ass though." She furrows her eyebrows "you know he is about to be alpha I can't beat his ass he is to strong."And we got into another fight." "Baby girl yall need some help, me and Nick doing just fine." I roll my eyes all they do is fuck. "Im trying we are trying." She pats my thigh "yall better work this out papi is calling me toodles." There about to fuck again. I dont want to have that kind of relationship based of sex before I became a memeber of this pack Bradley and Brittany were together and now they cant stop fucking even though he knows im his mate im thinking about rejecting him........

Did you like.... Please let me know and tell me what I can work on kinda new to this and another thing please vote I need them votes now dont be slick I know what your thinking you wanna push that star go on child dont be shy sugga... xoxoxo bitches