iS hE aLrIgHt

Keara P.O.V

I jolt out of my sleep my wolf is screaming "something's wrong." "something's wrong." I hear faint screams coming from the kitchen
I pop up and run as fast as I can why is this house so fucking big twist and turns I finally make it to the kitchen and slide the patio door open with a lot of force and in the backyard was gory and it reeked, wolves were fighting some pack members just started shifting, we are the the black diamond pack we are the best in Oregon. I see everyone fighting and the old alpha (Bradley's dad) and old luna( his mom) fighting there really powerful wolves but then I see bradley and a rouge is sneaking up on his back so I shift and starting attacking < after the battle >  " keara just know I love you."   the tears prickled down my cheeks as my mates eyelids slowly closed when the pack was fighting a wolf jumped on his back and started tearing apart his shoulder but we took care of that and now the battle is over we won but bradley is hurt everybody has scratches on their body but my mate just looks terrible.  I get up off the stool the pack doctors office was quite odd it was a wooden office and all of the rooms were wooden to, everything was wooden expect forelectronics and the other nessacery things. "Bradley I love you." I caress his cheek and I leaned down to kiss his lips. "I love you more." My head pops up he is awake! I start flaling my arms "Doctor he is awake." The male Nurse comes in out of breath "You have to leave now." I turn towards Bradley and he looks fine to me so I turn back around and knot my eyebrows together "why?" More nurses come in and I'm getting angry. "Keara we will explain later." One of the nurses call out how do they even know me? Then I stand my ground  "I will not leave." The nurses come towards me and try to pin me down I can hear Bradley yelling in his alpha tone and shit even I'm scared. "This is for your own good , I promise." 

I feel a pinch in my neck and everything goes black++++++++++++++++++++++++++