chapter 6

New update........

Ignore the mistakes......

He went through the narrow pass, through the beautiful canopy and lovely rose garden. He reached the door step of the cabin, he felt the door, then went inside. He touched the walls, uncovered the sitting area, open the cupboard that had old books and newspapers. He took out a small wooden box from in there. His eyes were moist looking at these things after so long.

He opened the box, there was a soft toy, some plastic ones and a little bent mouth organ. He picked it up, and stared at it with thoughts. ( I have already told the story behind the mouth organ).

A car came and stopped at Tae's doorstep. Jeon was inside, he was staring at the door, while Tae was staring outside with mouth organ clutched in his hand.

A boy was sitting in the corner of the cabin, his shirt was filled with blood. He was playing mouth organ with a sad smile. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, he immediately got up kept the instrument in his pocket and stood in the corner.

The door slowly opened,
"Kook
Kook!"

"Kook, where are you?" He said in a slow voice.

"I brought you medicine and fried pork with rice."

"Tae?"

"Ofcourse it's me. You thought an angel would come?"

He sat beside him and opened the medical box. He took out the antiseptic and started to dab and clean the wound. Kook was having a hard face and staring at Tae's deep eyes.

Jeon got a small smile on his face and touch where the scar is. Both were thinking the same thing and had the same feeling but didn't know about the other. Jeon wanted his revenge. Will he be able to? Or stop for his love?

Jeon came out of his thoughts, when he saw a car being parked in the neighbouring house. He buckled his seat belt and drive towards there. He got out of the car and went towards the entrance. He stood behind the gate so, no-one could see him.

"Mum" came a voice.

"Did you have a meeting with the client? It's been a long day for you. Let's go in first." He took the purse and guided her.

"Come on, mum." They both went inside. You will be shocked to know that they were Sehun and Sung. *Pretend Surprised 😯* Jeon was looking at them with eyes full of hatred.

A boy sitting in the corner of the cabin. Eating little pork. When the door open with a loud voice.
"Here you are, little brat." Sung yelled and came near, while kook got scared and moved backwards.

"Don't beat Kook" Tae started shouting holding him so Sung can't take him.

At last, Mrs. Kim came and held Tae.
"Let go"

"Let go of me. I want to save Tae." He yelled as she dragged him with hands tied with a rope.

"Hey, save yourself first before saving others. You are going to die in my hands today."

"Let go" he shouted as she pressed his wound.

"Come here, how dare you steal food from home and give it to him?" Mrs. Kim shouted while hitting Tae.

"Stop please, it hurts a lot. I'm sorry. Let go."

Jungkook pushed Sung who fell on the ground. "Kook run." Tae yelled.