Chapter 1

I should probably introduce myself shouldn't I...

My name is Jaycee but most people just call me Jay.

My best friends name is Mark Fischbach.. Yes he's Markiplier.. We've been friends since around junior high so we were about the same age. He's 25 and I'm 24. I'm basically his little sister. We share an apartment together as well.

We live in LA and we both have YouTube channels. I mostly do vlogs and challenge videos but once in a while I'll do gaming videos. Most of the games I play on my channel are collabs with Mark, Wade, Bob, and Sean (Jacksepticeye).

Speaking of Sean, I have a terrible crush on him. If Mark knew he would kill me.

I just started recording for a vlog.

"Hey, hey, it's Jay!" I said my intro, "Today or tomorrow I'm going to be doing a livestream with Mark so be expecting it!"

I told the viewers the times and continued talking about random things before the video came to a close.

"Thank you so much for watching and I will speak to you all in the next video!" I waved goodbye into my camera and stopped the video. I posted it without editing and left the coziness of my room.

"Jaycee!" Mark yelled from the other room.

"What?!" I yelled back.

"Can you bring me some water?" He asked, "I've been recording all day and I'm editing so I'm thirsty now."

"Fine you big baby," I groaned and went to the kitchen, filling a glass up with water and giving it to Mark.

"Thank youuuu," He grinned and continued editing, taking a sip of his water.

Mark's phone went off signaling he had a message from Sean on Skype.

"Mark, Sean wants to Skype," You said.

"You can talk to him I'm busy right now," He said, sighing, "Sorry Jay."

You just shrugged it off, he was stressed from working himself too hard. His fans would understand if he relaxed a day or two, but he's devoted to what he's doing. I'm glad he's happy with YouTube.

Anyways, I unlocked Mark's phone and accepted the Skype call.

"Hey, Ma- oh hey Jay!" Sean said, laughing at his mistake.

"Hey, Sean!" I said, sitting down, "Mark is busy editing videos so is it okay if I Skype you on my account?"

Sean nodded before waving.

I hung up the call and walked to Mark's recording studio. I handed him his phone, he said a quick thank you, and I went back into my room.

I opened my laptop and went on Skype, typing in my password and calling Sean. He answered it almost immediately.

"Hi," You giggled.

"Hey, Jay," Sean said, still trying to get comfortable, "When is Mark not editing or recoding?"

I sighed, "He's doing it all the time.."

"I wanted to tell him some good news, but i guess it'll work to tell you," Sean said over-dramatically.

"Tell me what?" I asked, raising one eyebrow.

"I'm moving to LA!!" He said, putting his hands up in the air like he always did at the end of his videos.

"That's fantastic news, Sean!" I said happily.

"I can't wait to meet you and Mark," Sean said.

"I can't wait to meet you either, Sean," I said, blushing for some reason.

"I'm bored," Sean groaned.

"You want to record gmod with me?" I asked, needing to upload another video for the day.

"Sounds like fun! Let me just set up. See you soon, Jay," Sean said, smiling.

"Okay, Sean," I giggled.

/a/n chapter 1! I'm really happy that I did a JSE fanfiction... I've wanted to for a while now and there aren't too many of them, so here you go!!! :D

Hope you liked it as much as I did! :D

Bye-bye! :D
Emily xxx :)