Farie Princess

EPILOGUE

"There are five things that as a fairy you are definatley not allowed to do. and Annabeth has broken three of these rules already ,Tarah"

"but she is just a child sir Andrew and surley she is greatfully sorry for what she has done, her 16th birthday is cominig up she will know the greatness of what she had really started but for now we will just have to sit here and try our best to keep an eye on her". Annabeths mother ploped down on to a chair ,she was so tired of her daughter and her reckless behavior how could she be ready to lead the kingdom by her 16th birthday when she was acting like this.

ANNABETHS POV

i dont understand why they are stressing its not like i did anything wrong ive know sarah all my life so i thought it would be ok to show her that i was "special" she was amazed at my wings and the things i could do,( thinking of her face gawking at my wings put a little smile on my face) it was not like she planned to tell anybody (who would beleive her anyways).

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE !!!! cant i have some freedom,"

"not when your acting like a child and causeing big problems for the kingdom"

" well if its causeing them so much trouble mother why are you the only one complaning"??

With that I stormed out of my house crap with all that yelling i lost track of what time it was now i was goint to be late for school and it was all that stupid woman fault. i opened the door to my black and purple porsh and started speeding down the road.

And that was when i saw him..Sarah had told me she was getting new neighbors but i never really payed attention to her when she was babaling to something important but now i wish i had listened so i would know who he was. He was dresses in a blach fitted T thats showed od=f some impresive muscles and some skinny jeans with purple vans my FAVORITE COLOR !!!with a shaggy hairt cut and peircing blue eyes. if it was not for the fact that i was already late to school i would have stoped to say hello but i guess it would have to wait.

when i finally got to school sarah bombarded me with questions about who i really was and all that other stuff that i just really did not want to awnser especially cause we were in fashion and i actually liked that class. the day seemed to be going by so slow and all i wanted to do was just go home , the bell rang i grabbed my stuff and was headed for the cafeteria when i saw him again. i mentally kicked my self for not asking sarah what his name was when we were in fashion. he was surrounded by an enourmous amount of girls just dyeing for him to give them just a second of attention but he was staring hardly at something .....and then thats when i realized that something he was staring at was me

________________________________________________________________________________ how was that you guys?????

please vote if you want me to write more and comment

VOTE VOTE VOTE

COMMMENT COMMENT COMMENT