~*Chapter One*~

Across the road, there lived a boy. His name was Nathan, but everyone called him Nate. He was popular and played all the sports including baseball, basketball, football, and much more. He was loved by all his teachers and every girl was drawn to his handsomeness and how funny he was. He wasn't afraid of what others thought of him. He was one of a kind.
Then there was a girl across from where he lived. Her name was Kat. Her closes friends called her Kitty Kat. She played online games for a living and was one of the shyest girls in his grade. Nobody knows that she is a girl gamer and she is afraid that if anyone finds out, her reputation will be ruined. For now everyone knows that she's the girl that's always in the corner drawing her heart out and she won't even look up when you talk to her. Kat was afraid of everything.
When Kat and Nate was younger they used to hangout with each other in Kat's backyard playing on the mini playground or playing on the swings. To be honest, Kat liked him but couldn't bring the words out. Everything changed once they were in fourth grade. He joined football. Kat was left alone playing on her swings just waiting for Nate to come over to either do homework or to just hang out. Once fifth grade rolled around it was like he didn't know Kat anymore. They would say hey and bye now and then, but then head straight to their houses.
November of 8th grade rolled around. Nathan was now in basketball. Him being tall at the moment helped out our schools team a lot since we were on a losing streak. He dominated every game, scoring the most points in our schools history. During that time he hasn't talked to Kat once. He completely forgotten about her, but that was when Kat learned about online MOBAS. She was amused by her discovery and she loved every game she found. Her favorite games were League of Legends and World of Warcraft.
Kat spent countless hours playing both games. She taught her friends how play and she especially loved the competitions that she does with her friends. Either it's a 1v1 or a 1v2. She loved everything about it.
Well Nate... After his basketball success in 8th grade. He became the most popular boy in school. Everyone loved him. He was already offered college scholarships. The thing is he was failing one class believe it or not. That class was art. It was either do better in art or don't go to college.
~