Childhood Friends

Izuku:hey Kacchan,Shoto I have a quirk now. Shoto:cool. Bakugo:wow Izuku what is it though? Izuku:I can turn into any living thing even Videogame characters and people so like Allmight or like a Villian but when I turn into an animal or creature I can still talk. Shoto:nice. Izuku:*turns into a wolf*but I hear something*runs to the noise*. Camie:*crying*please leave me alone. Paedophile:sorry I can't do that little girl you look too cute to leave alone*tries to touch her*. Izuku:*growls and bites him*she said leave her alone*turns into an Inland taipan,bites his neck and turns back to normal*now get away from her. Paedophile:*dies*. Izuku:did he hurt you? Camie:almost but thank you for saving me so you can turn into animals? Izuku:yeah. Camie:so can you turn into a cat? Izuku:sure but what type do you mean like Calico or something? Camie:no like a lion. Izuku:sure*turns into a lion*. Camie:wow can I get on your back? Izuku:sure but what is your name? Camie:Camie utushimi and my quirk is glamour. Izuku:ok get on Camie. Camie:ok*gets on*. Izuku:please don't grab my mane too much. Camie:ok but your fur is really soft. Izuku:oh thank you Camie*runs to Shoto and Bakugo*hey Shoto and Kacchan. Shoto:hey Izuku. Bakugo:hey Izuku who is this with you? Camie:hello i'm Camie utushimi.
And they all become friends and play together