Chapter 3

Sylvia's POV

It was now 1 day till Friday. Harry said he was taking me out on a date Friday. I seriously couldn't wait. "I know that me and him have only been dating for about 3 days but I think i might be falling in love with him." I said to Jasmine. "You're fucking crazy! Wow!" She said "Hey! Don't judge Mrs.Horan" I said. "Oh my God" She said and rolled her eyes. "Well I better get going I'm supposed to meet Harry at the ice cream shop."I said "Wow, ditching me again for Harry but it's okay me and Niall are going to see a movie." She said.

"Hey babe" he said.
Blushing a little I said "Hey".
"How are you?" He said.
"I'm actually doing great. How bout you?" I said.
"Doing fine I guess I could say." He said

Harry's POV

Sylvia and I were at the Ice cream shop. I..I..I think i might be falling in love with the girl I didn't know. I don't feel like this with anyone! If I don't like em her why do I feel like this with her? Maybe I do like her. Maybe being forced to date her wasn't so bad after all. But if continue to date her everyone's gonna laugh. And I will get made fun of. I didn't realize I was staring at nothing until Sylvia said "Hey! Babe you okay?" "Oh yeah I'm fine I was just thinking." I said. " Oh about what?" She said.
"Just that I think I might... - the little bell rang to let us know our milkshakes were ready. (Yes I know this isn't a milkshake shop but you can get milkshakes out of ice cream) Damn " I didn't get to tell her"I said to myself.

I actually think I might really like her the way she thinks I do. But how can I find out if I do or not?

After we got back with the milkshakes I scooted closer to Sylvia. Our faces were nearly touching. Just inches apart. I leaned in her lips pressed against mine. We kissed for what felt like an eternity.
It felt amazing. We stopped kissing because this old couple kept talking about us and we're saying "Harold remember when that was us?" "Yes, Betty young love."

"Oh Uhm Wow" She said
"That was Uh amazing?" I said