April 14, 2021

I studied myself in front of a mirror starting with my chubby toes up to my belly and onto my unseeable neck.

I got flustered when I saw him stand behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist giving off warmth while sending endearments through his actions.

"Why me?" I asked, rather embarrassed at my sudden question.

"What do you mean?" He looked at me through the mirror with his gaze telling me that I am his.

"Come on, you know what I mean..." I was persistent with that question ever since we started dating.

"Do I really need to answer that?" I felt his low voice climbing up from my neck to my ear. It tickles.

"Yes, or else I won't be able to sleep... unless you tell me," I replied. He seemed to be deep within his thoughts.

He sighed and kissed my head before answering, "Let's just say that I'm happy with you and I want us to stay like this forever..."

My face burned up. I tried to hide it from him but it was of no use.

He giggled in front of the mirror swayed his arms around so that I could face him.

I couldn't think of anything more whenever he's around. All of my thoughts are automatically vanishing leaving only him. He ran his thumb over my lips, intimately staring at it as if he's asking permission to kiss me.

Before I knew it, I leaned in to kiss him first. It was obvious he was surprised because of what I did. I was never the type to engage in such situations.

He backed off from our kiss and looked at me, smiling deviously as if telling me that he never knew I had it in me.

After that, he pulled me in closer, pressing his lips to mine... devouring each other.

We didn't know when to let go of that moment so we just kept on, pausing to steal a breath.