Chapter 1

"Allie! Wake up! Time for school." Is what I woke up to. I open my eyes to see my mum looking pissed. I groaned and rolled out of bed. "Okay. I'm up. Can you go now?" I said walking to my closet. My mum just huffed as she left. I rolled my hazel eyes and started to pick out my outfit. Which turned out to be a Bon Jovi band shirt, black skinnies, and black vans. After I was dressed I walked to my joined bathroom to fix my hair and makeup. My hair is black with blue fringe. I teased it some and applied my winged eyeliner. I looked in the mirror and approved how I looked. I walked down stairs for breakfast, but realized I didn't have time. Like I ate alot to begin with. "Bye mum!" I called out as I walked out the door and to my car. Yes I'm able to drive. I get in and start my car as my favorite Bon Jovi song blared to life. I grinned and started for school jamming out to 'Livin on a Prayer'. The drive to school is about 10 minutes. I get there just as the bell rang for first hour. "Fuck." I sighed and got out headed for the headmasters office to get a late pass to hand in. As I walk in I see a rather fit guy, wavy brown hair, somewhat longish,
Spiderbites, and dressed somewhat like me just more lazier. Anyways I knock on the headmaster's door and wait. "Yes?" He answered opening the door. "Allie? Late again I'm guessing." He chucked knowing. I nodded awkwardly. See the headmaster is actually best friends with my mum. Its weird, they went to school together. "Well, I rather not want to have to call your mum this time. So how about we make a deal?" He suggested. "Uh, sure. Anything so my mum don't get involved and pissy." I giggled. "Alright then. We have a new student. He's about 17, your age. Show him around and we'll call it even. He has all the same classes as you." He smirked knowing I'm not a people person. "Dude, come on. You know I hate people!" I whined doing my puppy dog face. "Allie, you know that face doesn't work here in school. Now do it or I call your mum." He said. "Fine." I pouted. "Good." He grinned and them called the guy I seen before in. "Benjamin?" He called as the guy walked in. "Man, I told you. Just Ben." The guy said sitting down. "Sorry, Ben. This is Allie, she will show you around and to your classes." The headmaster said handing Ben papers. "Thanks, but I don't need anyone to." Ben chucked. "Yes you do. This school of bigger than your last." The headmaster countered."Uh, Ben. Let's just go. You won't win." I spoke up shyly. The headmaster smiled and shooed us out of his office. "You're a goodie goodie aren't you?" Ben asked chuckling as I started walking. "No. The headmaster is just a friend with my mum. So he helps me get out of trouble. Not anything else. So do not go assuming shit." I said and walked to my locker. "Miss Badass." Ben chuckled. I just rolled my eyes opening my locker. "Yours is over there." I pointed as a shit ton of paper balls fall out of mine. I sighed and started picking them up. Surprisingly Ben helped. "Does this happen alot?" He asked. "Recently started." I said and seem writing on them. One said 'freak'. Ben then read one out loud. "Go kill yourself." I sighed and looked down gathering the others and tossed them in the trash bin. Ben tosses what he had out. I get my first hour books as Ben waits. "Ready?" I smile awkwardly. Ben nods and follows me to class. "Our first hour is maths. Its so wank!" I explain as I led to the room. I walk in and all eyes are on me. I hate that. The teacher walked over and I explained why I'm late. "Headmaster has me showing Ben around. He new." I say pointing to Ben. "Okay. Take your seats then." She says. I nod and walk to my seat in the back. Oddly the only seat available is next to me, so Ben sat there. I paid attention as Ben mucked off since he had no books or paper. Time passed slowly like always and I got hit by paper balls again. Ben frowned each time one actually hit me. It shouldn't bother him. Once the bell rang I sighed happily knowing my favorite class was next. "So we have music next?" Ben asked excited. "Yes. I love it." I smiled a real smile. "Cool. Speaking of, I love Bon Jovi too." Ben grinned pointing to my shirt. "Sweet. I plan on starting my own band." I said. I don't know why I told him this. "I already have one. Sort of." He chucked rubbing the back of he's neck. I smiled and walked into the music room. During music, Ben told me about some of the music he liked. Turns out we have alot in common. Music wise. Towards the end of class, Ben started talking to some guy. James I think. So I go back to my lonesome self mode and write in my lyric book. I zone out as the bell rang not realizing it. Until I'm the last one. "Owell." I shrugged and peaked up tip head to next hour. Seeing Ben has other people showing him around I walk to class. The next hour passes by fault and then I head to lunch. I'm not even hungry, so I go straight to my lonely table and sit, putting my head phones in. I was zoned out once again, writing in my lyric book for a music project when I felt someone sit beside me. I look to see Ben grinning looking at my lyrics. I quickly hide them not wanting anyone to see them.Ben frowns at this. I take a headphone out to explain. "I don't let anyone read what I write, besides Mr. Chance." I say looking down. Mr. Chance is our music teacher. "Okay, I understand. Sorry Allie." Ben smiled. I sit there awkwardly as Ben eats and talks nonsense. "Look, can I just say that I'm a loner? So you don't have to sit here and talk to me. You know your way around. That's all I was told to do." I say and start to leave. "I'm sorry. I thought you were cool and a friend." Ben said frowning while looking down. I sighed and sat back down. "I didn't mean to be a bitch.just people don't like me. I'm not used to being around people." I explain. "Well start because you're stuck with me." Ben smiled and pushed me softly. "Okay." I said awkwardly. Through the rest of the day Ben was at my side. It felt nice. "Do you need a ride home or anything?" I asked awkwardly. "Not really. I'm catching the bus to my band's practice. Want to come?" Ben asked. "No. I'll pass. I have loads of work and my mum wouldn't like it." I lied. "That's wank!" He said following me out to my car. "I know." I mumbled. "Well, see you tomorrow then." Ben smiled them hugged me. I, oddly enough, hugged back. I got I'm my car and drove home.