Prologue

Dark eyes

prologue

"you're not him!leave me alone!"
"this is me my queen...Come with me and I'll give you immortality.."
"I don't want to be like you!you're a devil!"

he laughed at me..

"You can't do anything about it.."

and just a snap he held my chin and kissed me . I felt something inside my body...too much pain! I felt too much heat on my stomach..I can't move..I can't do anything..the heat goes up to my chest...up to my lungs..and up to my head.
I shout for pain!it's killing me...The heat goes out to my mouth...I thought it's over but I felt a cold air enters to my mouth...I didn't felt the pain..I just felt something inside my body again..it gave me some pleasure ...I moaned..After that sensation I felt nothing...Calvin let go of my chin..my body fell to the floor..I didn't move..he looked at me and smile..

"I gave you immortality my queen...i made you powerful like me."

No!I don't like to be like them!I don't like to be like him..!

"on your 18th birthday you're going to be more powerful..."

"n-no"

"we'll going to rule the world..."

"s-st-stop"

"and you..."

he come to me closer..lift me in a bridal style...

"you'll be my queen"

and everything went black.

A/n: prologue lang muna next time na yung chapter one...isasabay ko sa TBIM...Sana nagustuhan niyo yung Prologue...

>>janzel mae