Monday OC

Originality: Bullet Hell Monday Series by Masayuki ito

Name- Monday

Subtitle- The Suffering One

Personality- Mostly Emotionless, but is just friendly, blame his mouth.

Danmaku Types:

Laser- the Powerful out of the 6, a Straightshooter. The Bomb Increases the Damage and Cancels out nearby bullets and those that were caught in the Laser Bomb.

Wide- The Second Most Powerful, great for clearing out massive Amounts of Enemies and shoots in 8 directions with the NW and NE having 3x more bullets. The Bomb Sends out a Massive explosion (but not really) that Cancels out Bullets that are caught within its massive radius, also sends a bit of Sharpnel that gives extra bullet canceling radius. Though the explosion and sharpnel doesnt deal that much damage.

Shield- Shoots Crystals that Shoot in a Wide Style but not in 8 directions, just 3 directions, from NW to NE. The Bomb Cancels out nearby Bullets, gives the User a Shield. Upon hit with the Shield, it dissipates with the nearby bullets (Bullet canceling), and requires another bomb.

Lock-on- used for Enemies behind Walls, this Type is used for Soaking Up Massive Damage but can only Damage 1 Enemy at a time. The Bomb Shoots in 8 directions and Cancels Bullets that were Caught in the Bullet line and those nearby the user, and Increases the Damage by a Fold. Also the Longest Bomb.

Homing- Shoots Homing Missiles and Red Missile Barrage that last longer and has a bigger Radius. The Bomb Sends a Big Red Missile, that Explodes and Destroy anything within its range and Cancels all Bullets in Screen.

Search- Locks on to Multiple Enemies, and the user can still fire to the front while the "Options" Fire at the Enemies. The Bomb Increases the Damage while Sending out 10 Homing Laser Barrages. Also cancels those nearby the user.

SP:Spark- Temporary Upgrades The User to be More Powerful and makes the User Ignore Obstacles, cancels nearby bullets upon Activation and End.

Bomb- Depending on Danmaku Type, Delivers Chunky Damage to enemies, or Gives the User a Shield, or Start a Chain Reaction that Deals Big Chunky Damage, or send out a Big Missile like Bullet, and Lots of Homing Bullets to make enemeis dodge for their lives. Can only carry a maximum of 5.

SP:Barrier- Deploys a Barrier that cancels Lots of Bullets regardless of size, but certain bullets and attacks can break through the barrier.

SP:Blade- Swings in a 360 6x and send a slashwave for the first 360, cancels bullets that were caught, in the Slashwave, some attacks can ignore the Slashwave, but not being caught by the Blade itself.

SP:Time- Slows down time or Just Stop time for a maximum of 30 secs before recharging for a day. (Users with this ability are immune to any sort of time stops)

SP:Decoy- Deploy a Decoy Which makes enemies confused, but there is the ability to make yourself invisible which is only available when a decoy is in the fields.

SP:H.Lasers- Shoots a barrage of Homing Lasers which Deals Chunky Damage each laser. A more advanced and more powerful of this version is found in the "Search" Type Bomb.

RE:BulletHellMonday- Increased FireRate(x10), Increased Damage(x5), Increased SP Recharge rate, Smaller Hitbox, Wider Bullets, Faster Bullets, and Of Course, Faster "Option" Speed.

FYI: the "Option" i mean is the crystal looking one behind the User, that acts like Reimu's Yin Yang Orbs, and a maximum of 5 can be used.

Hitbox Size: Miniscule. (With "RE:BulletHellMonday" Spellcard- Atomized)

Special skills: High Manuevarability of Speed, sometimes able to get pass through a entire wall of Bullets by just Dashin through, But Using a Bomb Greatly Hinders his Movement. When Hit all of his Bombs Except "ERBs" are used up in one time.

BackStory- One of the 3 Bullet Hell Protagonist, who got seperated from each other, after having to grow weak and struggle with the enemies, he eventually got strong but so did his enemies, after the 3rd Loop, he's in the 4th Loop, fighting through Much Much Stronger Enemies, dying wasnt a option, it meant restarting back to 1, after much battle, he eventually destroyed a clone of himself named Data. After the Ending we dont know what happened to Him, either he died or got transfered somewhere else.