𝒫𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓈𝓊𝓇ℯ 𝓃𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉 [𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 5]

It was 11:00 at night.

Thrust.

"Ahhh Mmm Ah Naghhh , hyung please , Mmahh , p-please" Jimin moaned as Yoongi put his 10 inch dick in Jimin's asshole which directly touch his inner thighs. Yoongi starts to move in and out. "Mmm Ahhh, Yoongiah please, p-p-please stop, i-it's hurting , mm ahh" he said while almost breathing.
"It's ok baby you will use to it soon" Yoongi said. He starts to force himself more than before in Jimin. "Ahh ,mm ,Ah, h-hyung, nnaag, p-pl-please, mm" Jimin said in pain. Yoongi press himself in Jimin and lean to kiss his pulp lips. "Ahh, hyung, you you are soo deep, Ah, Mmmhhh" Jimin moan while breathing. "It will be fine soon don't worry my baby, I'll never hurt you" those are words which Yoongi said.

He lean to kiss Jimin and attack on his lips, fighting to enter younger's mouth. Then he start to move his dick in and out, thrusting deep, Yoongi's lips were still on Jimin's ones. Jimin was struggling for breath as Yoongi take appropriate when Jimin moaned as slip his
tongue in Jimin's mouth, tasting each and every inch of his mouth. While his tongue was in Jimin's mouth, Yoongi starts to thrust even more.

He let go off Jimin and said "Is it still hurting baby boy?" "Mmm, haaa, nngo" Jimin replied while moaning.

Yoongi increase his speed " haaaa, hyung aaaahg mm ngg s-slow down please mmm." Jimin moaned.

"Hyung slow... Hhnnngggg" before Jimin could speak anything he again increase speed and thrust deep. "Mmmm , hyung" Jimin start crying. Yoongi notice that his baby was crying so he lean down and press his lips softly on Jimin's.

He slow down a bit and noticed that his boy was rolling his eyes in pleasure he was giving him. "Did it feel good?" Yoongi asked. "Hell yeaaahh, mmhh" Jimin replied.

With few thrust they both cum over themselves.

But Yoongi wasn't satisfied with it so he once more put his cock in Jimin and Jimin was in shock because of this sudden action. He lift up Jimin's one leg and put it on his shoulder and start to thrust deep and hard. "Hyung, mm ahh w-we just mmm did it haa now" were words Jimin spoke. He was moaning mess and he thought to cover his mouth with his hand and no to moan, so he did. Yoongi noticed thai action of Jimin so he starts to thrust deep, even more. Jimin hands were collapsing. He was loud once more.

They both were on sky eight. It was the best felling they both ever had in their life. Because of this best pleasure ever they both cum faster than before.

It was already pass 12:30 of night, then also Yoongi wouldn't give up, he feels like to stay up whole night as tomorrow was Sunday, no rush, no work.

"Haa hyung, please stop now, I can't take it" Jimin said

Thrust.

"Mmm" he moaned.

After sometime they both cum. Jimin push Yoongi frome top of him and said " Let's take break". But Yoongi didn't listen him and hover over him.

Yoongi smirked and said " Never, baby boy"

Yoongi start to kiss Jimin hungrily. "Mmm" Jimin moaned. Then he went to suck on his neck. Yoongi start to bite his neck and suck later.

"I'm too tired please, Yoongi ahh" Jimin said catching his breath. Yoongi sighed and said
"okay".

After 5 minutes Yoongi start again. This time he started to stroke Jimin's dick.

He starts to pump Jimin's disk. "Ahh, mmmhh, hyung, stopw" Jimin moaned.

"Listen if you cum in 7 minutes then I'll do whatever I want or if you didn't they I'll listen to you" Yoongi said. "Mmmm, o-omk" he moaned.

Yoongi start to pump him faster and faster. Jimin was moaning mess and twitching here and there. Yoongi was enjoying this movement a lot. He loves when Jimin beg him to stop and his moans are best music to him.

"Hyung I-I can hold mahh i-it, just 3 minutes, mmmm" Jimin said while moaning. Yoongi just smirked on Jimin's word.
He starts to move his hand fast. After some second he took Jimin's dick in his mouth and deep throat it. He starts to move his head and mouth fuck him. "Mmmhh i-it it wasn't mentioned" Jimin moaned. Yoongi smirked on him and replied "okay". He let go of Jimin and start to rub him even faster. He starts to lick Jimin's dick tip after some second when he realised that Jimin is near to cum, he starts to rub his dick along with his tip. "Mmhn, just one, one minute, mm" he said while moaning. He moves his hand faster than ever. "Hhnnnn" Jimin cumed all over his stomach. Jimin was catching his breath.

"N-no how haaaa mm" Jimin said while moaning and catching his breath. "So you didn't last but I have to say you last atleast 6 minute 55 seconds." "Go fuck off" Jimin yelled. "Ahhhaaaa boohoo you are bad, you basterd" Jimin said with fake tears. "You will regret saying that baby" Yoongi said while smirking. And Jimin regret saying that. "No, I didn't mean saying that hehe" Jimin said innocently. Still smirking Yoongi said "Is that so".

Thrust
"Ahhh boohoo, sob, stop it" Jimin did a worthless acting. "No way" he got as answer.

Yoongi was thrusting deep inside Jimin's asshole time by time. Along with it he was even rubbing Jimin's dick as fast as he can. Jimin was moaning mess. He was twitching here and there because of that pleasure. He was so tired to say anything. When Yoongi thrust deep and hard, they both cum together.

Jimin was panting. He was out of his breath. And this thing didn't get unnoticed by Yoongi.
"You must be very tired, ok so just last, one more time." Yoongi said. Jimin sighted and Yoongi continued to fuck his pretty ass. He made Jimin cum atleast 9 times.
"Stop stop itttttttttttttttt" after yelling on Yoongi he finally stop. He can see how tired Jimin was.
Let's get clean. "I hawve nwo energy" Jimin said almost sleeping. Yoongi didn't say anything he just smiled on him. He pick up Jimin in his arm and make a way towards bathroom.
"Mmm, daddy please don't do it here" Jimin said with puffy and innocent eyes. "Don't worry I would do it here" Yoongi said with smile.
He turn on shower to hot water. Jimin's back was facing Yoongi. He saw through it that it was hard for him to stand so he back hugged Jimin. He wrap his arm on Jimin's waist. "Sorry to make you so tired baby, it's just that you were so hot that time, so I can't stop, you make me hard whenever I see to you"
Yoongi said calmly. Jimin just hummed on his word because he was to tired to even say a single word. Yoongi give a lovely kiss on Jimin's cheek which were fluffy and soft. By this his things get hard but this time he controlled himself knowing the fact, Jimin would kill him if he did this so.

He take Jimin to bed and put his boxers and oversized t-shirt on him and himself in boxes and night pants. Jimin flop on bed so did Yoongi. Jimin's leg was on Yoongi's body and one covering Yoongi. Yoongi's arms were wrapped around Jimin's. Yoongi give him a night kiss on his head and they both slept while cuddling.

_________________________________
Hope you guys like it.
I tried my best to wright it, please look forward to it.
Have a nice day.

THE END