Chapter 1:A strange dream

"Nancy!Heather!" Melody shouted as she waved her hand to Nancy and Heather, who are walking towards to her.

  "Melody,can you please lower down your voice?It was so embarrassing that you are shouting,everyone is looking at us now!" Nancy said,a few girls in the hall are looking at them,whispering to each other.

  "Well,you always know I don't care about all these people.Like,why we should care what they are talking about?" Melody asked, "Where are you going?And where are Grace,Bell,Mandy,Ivy and Wendy?"

  "Bell and Mandy are at the dorm,Grace and Ivy are in the library,Wendy is listening the sports seminar given by Miss Aisha at classroom #1." Heather replied.

  "Oh.....Nancy,Heather,do you want to go to the Music cafe?I just finish my Biology assignment and wanted to have a break."

"Sure," Heather and Nancy smiled as they reply

  Melody,Nancy and Heather headed to the music cafe

  At Bell and Mandy's dorm,Mandy was lying on the bed,and Bell was sitting on Mandy's bed,drinking a hot flower tea.

  "Mandy,are you Ok?" Bell asked

  "Not really,I could'nt sleep the whole night.My head was so pain right now."

  "Here,have some flower tea," Bell said as she poured a cup of flower tea to Mandy

  "Thanks Bell," Mandy take a sip of the flower tea, "I have some strange dream every day.I can't sleep."

  "What did you saw in your dream?"

  "I dream that a lady,wearing a white colour dress and a crown on her hair,keep on saying 'Mandy,come back,my daughter.Save Iceland.Iceland need you',and a girl with light blue dress was standing next to her,smiling at me."

  "You have the same dream everyday? That's weird.Maybe you can find Nancy for a solution,you know,she is the fairy of dream." Bell suggest

  "I don't know," She hugged her pillow, "I'm just feeling so.....I don't know how to explain."

  "Don't worry,Mandy.Everything problem have a solution,right?"

  Mandy smiled.Bell is her besy friend. Every time when she was sad,Bell will always be next to her.

  "I'm hungry.Let's have lunch at the cafeteria.And then we can go to the library find some information of Iceland.Maybe we can find out why you are having these strange dreams." Bell suggest.

  "Great idea."

  Mandy and Bell went to the cafeteria and have their lunch.Mandy have some soup noodles and Bell have some spaggetti.After lunch,they went to the library.

  "Let's start by finding the books about Iceland." Bell said as she went to the bookshelf heading "I".Bell and Mandy started finding.

  "I found it," Bell took a book titled The history of Iceland and handed it to Mandy.

  "The history of Iceland," Mandy read the book title softly when touch the book cover.

  "Let's borrow this book,and you can read it." Bell took the book to the counter,and borrow it.