She's Evil

Like any other I also dream to have my own  family. I wanted a man just like my dad he loves mom so much and I want that kind of love......but the moment I saw him for the first time; I wanted to be selfish, i want to covet his love.

I am born from a well known family of the Duke. My father is loyal to the throne. He is also a loving father and husband the Duke of Bernian Hades Vermellion and his wife Sofia Vermellion she was a flower of society of her time.

And they fell inlove one another even now. And I am the first lady of the Vermellion Family Fiona Vermillion Agcaster. I am the wife of the Duke of the west Duke Ian Agcaster of the Edenbridge.

After 4 years of marriage our relationship didn't change at all. He still loath me and most of all he always hurt me with his words.

I didn't know why did all this happen, I don't know why? All I wanted was his love but he won't gave me a chance.

And so I did a unforgivable sin, I bed him. After that I thought he would love me now because I gave it all. All my possessions and my body,  and also telling him that his the first. But that night...

*YOU SLUT!! JUST BECAUSE YOU GAVE ME EVERYTHING EVEN YOU..YOURSELF. BUT SORRY BITCH I AM NOT.* and he walks out of the room.

And I just cried all day after that. He even gave me a medication to prevent unnecessary pregnancy. Now I understand how much he loathes me. I am not even worthy to be the mother of his children.

AFTER A FEW DAYS

After that heart aching moment. I've change I will now stop loving him. And I have decided to let him go. But for now i just wanted to stay with him for 1 month and after I'll let him go.

'Smiling at the shining sun thinking of another new beginning she feels that this is what I must do' with a cheerful mind.

She made all the preparations to make her husband comfortable. She is now stopping herself to barge in his room, didn't force him to eat with her, didn't ask anything where did he go, and didn't wait for him at the entrance when he is coming home because she knows the she will only annoys him.

Peeking at the window at the second floor seeing him bringing a girl. She didn't even notice that she's crying but her face is calm.

Instead of being mad she only smile.