THE GRAND DUCHESS

As soon as the wedding ends I see myself inside the wedding room. Blushing like there is no tomorrow thinking of him and me in one. I can't help but blush.

Before the wedding I learned everything from my mom on what to do after my husband enter the bedroom. But I can't help but being shy because this is my first time. And it is with my beloved.

As I busy myself and preparing for the night with the maids in tow. Washing every nook of my body and preparing the night gown.

Wearing the nightgown I can't help my heart beating faster. I look lewd the lace gown; it felt like see through. But I harden myself because this our wedding night.

It is now night time the head maid enter the bedroom and deliver a message that my husband won't come. And I just said that I understand. I didn't think of it or anything because maybe he is busy.

As I woke up by the sound of the tweeting birds, the maids enter my bedroom.

Tock-tock

'Yes, come in'

'Your grace your bath is ready. Would you like to take a bath now?' Said by the  stoic head maid

'Yes, i will'

'Well, then your grace we shall prepare'

'Yes'

As they bath me I notice that all the maid who attends me seems unfriendly I tried to talk to them but always end up in nothing.

'So, do you know the likes of his grace head maid?' I ask her

'I am sorry your grace but I do not know' in a straight face

As I ask them one by one no one answered me honestly. And I felt sad and lonely. But still I will understand them because I am newly wed woman and I know they will open their hearts to me someday. I think positively.

But I was wrong they did it consciously. Are they bullying me? In a silent treatment. 1 month has pass but his grace didn't even visit me or ask about my well being. Even the butler didn't welcome me about my new position in the dukedom.

Though they did not neglect me from the things that I needed as the grand duchess aren't they too much?

But still I resolve myself and did not pursue it. But I know that his highness is busy so it doesn't matter.