|•Framed Pt.8°|

Next evening Beomgyu standing infront of his house with obviously Yeonjun by his side. Soon Beomgyu rang the doorbell and Taehyun came opened the door....wearing something fancy like he's about to go somewhere...
Taehyun- why you're here ?
Yeonjun- excuse you-
Beomgyu- I live wherever the fuck I want! Btw where you're going ?
Taehyun- I go wherever the fuck I want!
Beomgyu- probably on a date with-
Taehyun- YASSS that what you wanna hear right!?
Yeonjun- taehyun!
Taehyun- what taehyun huh? And why did u came back why you're not with you're Huening kai!?
Yeonjun- enough taehyun now from where he's coming in all this!?
Taehyun- ask him!
Beomgyu- the fuck I don't know!
Taehyun- yeah why would you ? *Taehyun scoffed*
Beomgyu- taehyun ah.... *Beomgyu weakly said making taehyun look towards him*
Beomgyu- please let's talk..... calmly....

The calm talk-

Beomgyu- listen taehyun I am sorry please let's fix this please, let's do one thing tell devilina to maintain some distance with u and I'll never trouble her again please..... it's my fault okay I'll never do anything again please I am tired of all this please taehyun ah, I love you so much please.... *Beomgyu said as his eyes started to become watery*
Yeonjun- but it's not your fault beomgyu.....?
Beomgyu- it's okay....if this solves the problem between me and Taehyun then please....
Taehyun- don't fucking waste my time I need to go! *Taehyun stood up making the other two look up to him*
Yeonjun- I told you beomgyu! This stupid won't understand no matter what you do! If you even apologize for mistakes u never did! *Taehyun just looked at them for last time before leaving the house*
Beomgyu- I tried hyung...... *Beomgyu said finally letting his tears fall*

Fucking late at night-

Beomgyu rushed towards the door as he heard the doorbell ringing he opened the door just to see taehyun staring right into his soul
Taehyun- you're home !?
Beomgyu- yeah why.....?
Taehyun- no I thought u must be with kai
Beomgyu- taehyun! *Taehyun said nothing in response and just went Inside his bedroom*

And Beomgyu slept in living room....

Next day-

Beomgyu- he left early..... *Beomgyu said as he realised that he's alone in the house*
Beomgyu's phone rang, he looked at the contact name and saw Yeonjun hyung, he picked the call up

Otp-
Yeonjun- don't worry beom I am going to work today alright?
Beomgyu- yeah....
Yeonjun- hey don't be sad okay cheer up hmm I'll call u later
Beomgyu- yeah bye...
Yeonjun- bye bye

At the unholy office-

Devilina- taehyun ah.... *Devilina whined*
Taehyun- we are in the office right now so it's Mr.Kang
Devilina- but we are alone *devilina said as she just sat on Taehyun's lap but before taehyun could react the door bust open making both devilina and Taehyun divert their attention towards the door in the position they are in*
Yeonjun- taehyun! I guess that's why Beomgyu told me to join the office!
Taehyun- no hyung it's not l- *before taehyun could say something more yeonjun ran away*
Devilina- leave him taehyun see your boyfriend doesn't care about u but I do please let's do som- *before she could complete her sentence taehyun pushed her making her fall onto the floor ...she stood up and looked at Taehyun*
Taehyun- what the fuck was that huh?

Y'all clowns bye-