2

j a s o n

i guess she wasn't so bad to tutor... but when it came to just plainly hanging out... she was the worst.... i know that's a little brutal to say... but it was true!

"so... i just have to do the opposite of what the signs tell me to do basically..." she says blankly. "yes smartass." i retort. "okay... jeez , sorry.. just checking..." she snaps back. "douche" i hear her mumble under her breath.

30 minutes later

"finally... we're done... that took forever.... but we're done." she sighs, "yeah..." i mumble. damn.. that was a lot or work, and stress... but we're done. finally. i could leave! as soon as i got up and packed my things and walked down the stairs, "hey jason, would you like to stay for dinner?" jackie's mother smiles warmly. "uhm, no thank you, i have homework to catch up on" i smile politely. "oh, thats alright, maybe another time" she smiles and i nod. pfffft. more like never. i mean yeah, i love jackie's mom, but i dont wanna be here with jackie anymore. "oh, jason sweetie, before you leave i wanna tell you soemthing!" she smiles and motions me to come forward, i do as told and she says, "the carnival is coming in 2 weeks, you and jackie should go together, it'll be fun!" she smiles. i really couldn't say no... her mom was just too sweet... i don't understand how she could create such a b*tch. i sigh, "yeah! sure" i give her a fake smile. i said my bye's and see you guys tomorrows, and left. i can't believe that i was gonna be going to the fricking carnival with her. i groan, and walk home. 

"hey jay! how did tutoring go?" sarah smiles at me. she always thought that me and jackie would end up together... how gross... "it was fine." i say plainly, "did you guys talk about anything interesting or special?" sarah nudges me. "ew, no, i already told you sarah, jackie hates me and i hate her..." i mumble, "now if you'll excuse me, i need to go upstairs.." i sigh and start walking upstairs. "whatever! i know i'm gonna be right! you guys will end up together!" sarah yells back. i roll my eyes and walk into my room.