-Chapter Zero-

«Yuzuriha Pov»

Sometimes I wonder,

'Where did I got wrong?'

But then I come to realize how naive I was. It wasn't where did I go wrong, instead I should be asking,

'Why did I choose to go wrong?'

Deep down I always knew I was, voluntarily, going down the wrong path, but was it wrong to trust the only person who understood me? Why did things turn out like this.

"No one likes you, Yuzuriha. Even your own brother has forgotten about you and you've become a thorn in my side. Everyone has grown to hate you for your crimes. All you have to do to be released from this hell is to beg me for mercy." My one and only friend, who was still alive, Kisaki Tetta, said with cold eyes. He punched me in the face, making me spit out blood.

It wasn't anything I wasn't used to. He wasn't wrong. Ever since childhood, I followed his everything word. Whether to kill or to destroy a whole organization, I did it. This had made the count of my enemies rise as well as the hatred of others, but I didn't care.

It was nothing but a waste of time.

My past justice striving self had slowly deteriorated into nothing. I was no longer that innocent person I was 12 years ago. I even tried to kill my own brother, whom had forgotten about me due to an incident in my childhood. One thing is for sure, he and Kisaki have changed since our past.

I just smiled. "I hate you Kisaki. I followed you to the bitter end and you betrayed me." I said with my green eyes narrowed at him.

He flinched a bit. "You can't win against me, Yuzuriha! There's no one on your side while I have a whole gang!" He shouted like a mad man.

Is this really the person he's become? Why didn't I open my eyes to this before? Oh well, there's no use licking old wounds. I smirked. "Oh? I guess O forgot to tell you, Kisaki. I don't plan on fighting you and surviving." I stated.

I looked at the blood, my blood, that's gathered on the floor. My eyes glowed, I could see them from the reflection in his eyes. The blood floods and formed a small dagger. He backed up. The next thing he knew, the dagger had stabbed me through the chest.

I'll join you soon Shinchiro, Urie, Tsukki...

I closed my eyes and as soon as I opened them I saw in a coffee shop. What? I looked and saw it was crowded. Where is this? It looks to be in Yokohama, but why am I here?

Didn't I stab myself through the heart.

"2005..." I muttered as I looked at the head. What?! Did I somehow travel 12 years into the past?! But the the only person who can do that is...

Does that mean he turned back time? I'm glad he's doing well, but why did he turn back time?

I sighed. Well it seems I won't be dying soon...

I need to save Hina and Kisaki from their twisted fates.

That's the least I can do to atone for my sins.