[M] |~•20°~|

Chap 20 - °Drunk In Love°

Both Yeonjun and Soobin was in their hotel room doing nothing but calling room service for the food. It's the day when they both finally arrived to their destination after travelling for more than a day in flight.

Both of them in Paris- Their parents booked just one room for them and at the moment due to their bad luck no rooms was available at the moment.

So both of them just decided to share the single room only but not like they complained.

Soon both of them ate their dinner and decided to go and explore some world.

"Soobin let's go there." Yeonjun said as he pointed at the small bar at the corner of the street. "You sure?" Soobin asked as it's late in the night.

"Yeah c'mon let's go." Yeonjun said as he marched towards the entrance of the bar practically dragging Soobin with him.

After 20 minutes.....

Soobin and Yeonjun both of them drunk, drowned in alcohol but Soobin was still in his senses unlike Yeonjun who was practically having a mental break down.

"S-Soobin....you k-know I don't hate you....but I-I know that y-you hate m-me...." Yeonjun cried. "I-I don't." Soobin said as he continued to finish what he had in his fancy whine glass.

"But you a-also don't l-love m-me..." Yeonjun hugged Soobin. "Do you?" Soobin asked as he looked at Yeonjun's face.

Dangerously close.

Soobin waited for Yeonjun to answer him but Yeonjun said nothing instead he kissed Soobin.

Soobin closed his eyes as he started to kiss Yeonjun back. Soobin bited Yeonjun's lower lip asking for permission to which Yeonjun quickly responded by opening his mouth.

Both them fighting for dominance but yeah in the end Soobin won. Soobin entered his tongue inside Yeonjun mouth as Yeonjun moaned feeling Soobin's tongue in him.

Yeonjun broke the kiss. "L-let's continue this at our r-room." Yeonjun said breathlessly. "A-are you sure?... you're drunk Y-Yeonjun...." Soobin mumbled. "Please I n-need you." Yeonjun said as he once again connected their lips together.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Warning ⚠️
Crazy content ahead
Mature content, Smut
[M]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Soobin was hungrily kissing Yeonjun while being on top of him. Soobin kissed Yeonjun's lips, soon sliding down to his jawline, his neck leaving hickies all over his neck.

Soobin pulled back just to see the art and craft he did on Yeonjun's neck making him a blushing mess. "Yeonjun are you sure that you wanna do this? I don't want you to regret it later." Soobin asked once more.

"N-no please just f-fuck me...I want you S-Soobin" And that's it. It was enough for Soobin to go ahead. Soobin slided his hand inside Yeonjun's top making him moan.

Yeonjun's hand also made their way to Soobin's shirt. Soobin grabbed Yeonjun's hand and pinned them above his head. Soobin removed his shirt by his own also removing Yeonjun's shirt.

Once again Soobin connected his lips to Yeonjun's body. This time going down to all his chest. "Ahh Soobin hahh." Yeonjun moaned as he felt Soobin sucking and playing with his buds.

Soobin also smoothly removed Yeonjun's jeans and his boxers making Yeonjun shiver. "O-ouch Soobin." Soobin took his fingers to Yeonjun's mouth. "Suck." Soobin said with his deep voice while Yeonjun just took Soobin's finger inside his mouth.

The sound of sucking and humming abouslutely turned Soobin on making him impatient. Soobin took his fingers out of Yeonjun's mouth. "Soobin nggh~ a-ahh...!" Yeonjun moaned loudly as Soobin entered his one finger inside him.

Soon one turned into four. Yeonjun moaning and screaming on top his lungs as Soobin scissorsed his fingers inside him. "G-gonna ahh~ cum." Yeonjun said barely even audible.

"Not now!" Soobin said as he pulled his fingers out making Yeonjun whine. "N-no Soobin I wanna c-mmhp." Soobin didn't let Yeonjun complete his sentence and just stuffed Yeonjun's mouth with his dick.

Yeonjun firstly took half of the length inside his mouth as Soobin is big you know? And top of it he's hard now so yeah. But Soobin's not in the mood of waiting so he grabbed a fistful of Yeonjun's hair pushing him more into it.

"D-damn baby ahh y-you feel s-so good." Soobin moaned while Yeonjun continued to gag.
But that didn't last long as Soobin released ropes of his cum inside Yeonjun's mouth.

Yeonjun swallowed every bit of it. Again Soobin got on top Yeonjun. "H-urry S-Soobin please...ah!" Soobin smacked Yeonjun's ass while he stared in Yeonjun's eyes.

"It's daddy now!" Soobin harshly said. "O-okay d-daddy..." Yeonjun lowly said. "Ahh nhggh d-daddy ahh~" Yeonjun moaned as Soobin entered his dick inside him.

Soobin started moving at slow pace at first but that also didn't last longed. "D-daddyyy~ faster ahh! Hahh" soobin started to go faster inside Yeonjun while Yeonjun screaming.

The sounds of moans, groans, grunts and skin slapping filled the room. "Ah you're s-so tight aah~" Soobin groaned in Yeonjun's ear making him moan loudly.

"Just l-like that ahh daddy ahh r-right THERE AHH!" Yeonjun screamed as Soobin hit his prostate. "Y-you're such a s-slut a-aren't you!?" Soobin said harshly.

Tears ran out of Yeonjun's eyes as Soobin continued to hit the prefect spot again and again. "Y-yeah ahh nngh~" Yeonjun tightly grabbed Soobin's shoulder for support scratching his back with his nails.

Soobin again took both of Yeonjun's hand and pinned them above his head to take a better view of him. Soobin kissed Yeonjun swallowing his moans.

Soobin once again bited on Yeonjun's neck making him cry from both pain and pleasure.
"D-daddy p-please hahh let me c-cum now." Yeonjun moaned.

"Cum for me baby." Soobin said as he licked Yeonjun's earlobe. Yeonjun came all over himself with loud moan. Soobin also came as soon as he felt Yeonjun's walls clenching around him.

Soobin slammed one more time before coming inside Yeonjun. "Aahh ouch." Yeonjun moaned as he felt Soobin twitch before releasing his hot cum inside of him painting his walls white with his cum.

Soobin pulled out of Yeonjun and kissed his forehead and then pulled him into a kiss but not a rough ones instead a passionate once filled with love. This time Soobin broke the kiss.

"You don't how pretty you are." Soobin smiled. "I love you." Yeonjun whispered. "I love you too." Soobin said before pecking Yeonjun's lips again.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•